Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
What did Hit do to Frost? Steal his soul or some shyt? Dope that he's an actual Hitman.

Vados seems to be up to no good.

Wouldn't shock me. Beerus wouldn't put a nobody on the roster, because he likes to win to much.
I got a feeling Vados, Hit and Frost are on some grimey shyt togather. That Saiyan might be cool, he going to take Vegeta Goku and the rest to his planet whenever the shyt goes down while Gohan Dende and Yajirobe hold down earth

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Brehs goku was really bodying frost in the manga

Edit: piccolo could've bodied frost also, the anime really dropped the ball with both fights

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was expecting Vegeta to give this man the beats by saiyan smh

Universe 6 villains seem pretty weak outside of Hit but they get by with cheap tricks and strategy it seems like

Will probably result in Vegeta either losing or tying wit this guy, Goku quickly knocking this guy out and somehow fighting the super saiyan-less saiyan for more than 10 seconds

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't lie, I'm getting more and more curious about what the deal is with Monaka.

Beerus keeps talking about how strong he is and shyt and I'm like
full

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For anime standards, they're are hitting the fast forward on this arc. The last four episodes would've been almost doubled if it was DBZ or even Dragonball.

I hope they make Hit interesting. His character design is :ohlawd:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I can't lie, I'm getting more and more curious about what the deal is with Monaka.

Beerus keeps talking about how strong he is and shyt and I'm like
full

Why do I get the feeling that Monaka couldn't even take Hercule in a fight? :mjlol:

This dude Hit is no joke. :ohhh: Gonna be interesting to see how Goku saves the day again. :beli:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For anime standards, they're are hitting the fast forward on this arc. The last four episodes would've been almost doubled if it was DBZ or even Dragonball.

I hope they make Hit interesting. His character design is :ohlawd:

The reason the anime can go faster than DBZ did is because it's not based on an ongoing manga.

With DBZ they always had to drag things out to make sure they didn't catch up with the manga and run out of material to animate. With Super they don't have to worry about that so they can go as fast as they want. There's a manga but it's based on the anime rather than vice versa and only comes out once a month.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why do I get the feeling that Monaka couldn't even take Hercule in a fight? :mjlol:

This dude Hit is no joke. :ohhh: Gonna be interesting to see how Goku saves the day again. :beli:

I got a feeling that Monoka is mad weak physically, but has some sort of gimmick/cheat code ability that can beat almost anybody regardless of power level.

Beerus probably only wants Monoka to fight last (if at all) because he doesn't want anybody on the other team to see what it is in advance.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Getting the feeling that Vados and Hit have something planned together. Maybe even Vados and Whis :jbhmm: shyt is interesting, it can go in any direction.

If Hit washes Vegeta and Goku :ohhh: