Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My gawd some of you guys are cot damn fools.

please help then breh

yes goku and vegeta trained in the roast more but even vegeta said they were reaching their limits and wasn't going to get much stronger.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
please help then breh

yes goku and vegeta trained in the roast more but even vegeta said they were reaching their limits and wasn't going to get much stronger.

he got that work from ssj1 goku (who was holding back) and had to cheat to beat fukkin piccollo. it's not shyt to get. buddy wasn't strong.

Shutup shutup shutup, you God damn morons. :mindblown:
What the fukk is wrong with you dudes? Do you forget fights/scenes that happened in previous chapters/episodes? :mindblown:

1. Frieza would have to use his golden form in order to beat Frost. In the manga 1st form Frost was able to test/measure base Goku's strength before having to transform. This is a post 3 year training Goku we're talking about here. I don't care what filler dialogue they threw in the anime, post 3 year training base Goku and Vegeta are lightning fast. As we seen in the movie and anime, Final Form Frieza can't even lay a hand on pre-3 year training Goku.

2. @Chris Cool , you keep saying ssj1 Goku like this is the android saga or some shyt. :mindblown: Even before the 3 years of training, BASE Goku is many times stronger than Picollo. We're at the point I the series where if Goku or Vegeta have to transform to beat an opponent, that opponent is incredibly strong.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Shutup shutup shutup, you God damn morons. :mindblown:
What the fukk is wrong with you dudes? Do you forget fights/scenes that happened in previous chapters/episodes? :mindblown:

1. Frieza would have to use his golden form in order to beat Frost. In the manga 1st form Frost was able to test/measure base Goku's strength before having to transform. This is a post 3 year training Goku we're talking about here. I don't care what filler dialogue they threw in the anime, post 3 year training base Goku and Vegeta are lightning fast. As we seen in the movie and anime, Final Form Frieza can't even lay a hand on pre-3 year training Goku.

2. @Chris Cool , you keep saying ssj1 Goku like this is the android saga or some shyt. :mindblown: Even before the 3 years of training, BASE Goku is many times stronger than Picollo. We're at the point I the series where if Goku or Vegeta have to transform to beat an opponent, that opponent is incredibly strong.
Uy4uaYP.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This Spud nikka be having a mental break down on a weekly basis over this shyt lmao

Base form Goku could handle Frost up until the third form (maybe the final form) and SSJ beat the man's ass. This same dude is the copy of Frieza who was being fought by Piccolo (and Co) up until his third form damn near 2 decades ago (in the time line). There's just no explicable reason why Piccolo shouldn't be able to duck this dude Frost who apparently hasn't fought anyone anywhere close to Universe 6's ability level.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
shoulda used the hellzone grenade instead.

The first time he did that shyt :banderas:

This Spud nikka be having a mental break down on a weekly basis over this shyt lmao

Base form Goku could handle Frost up until the third form (maybe the final form) and SSJ beat the man's ass. This same dude is the copy of Frieza who was being fought by Piccolo (and Co) up until his third form damn near 2 decades ago (in the time line). There's just no explicable reason why Piccolo shouldn't be able to duck this dude Frost who apparently hasn't fought anyone anywhere close to Universe 6's ability level.

Difference is that in super it's now been established that Frieza had the potential to be the strongest being in the universe if he had the work ethic of a Saiyan. Even though Frost was manipulating shyt from behind the scenes, he's gotten his hands dirty a lot more than Frieza and has actual fighting experience, which puts him on a high level. If he put in the work Frieza did for those couple months he probably would be a lot stronger than Frieza since he actually does fight people instead of finger beaming them

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I don't think Frost is on Frieza's level...The mere fact Frost spams that sedative needle shyt he got on his arm, makes me think he's not that strong and beats stronger appointments due to that sneaky move..

fukk that fraud Frost

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Eh yo, I lost that link to the site with the episodes. I'm starvin brehs :feedme:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think Frost is on Frieza's level...The mere fact Frost spams that sedative needle shyt he got on his arm, makes me think he's not that strong and beats stronger appointments due to that sneaky move..

fukk that fraud Frost
Frost isn't strong, both goku and piccolo held back, the goal is not to kill people here in this tournament they are aware of their strength....On the preview to the next episode goku said Vegeta isn't like the rest of us, implying both Piccolo and Goku held back...

Vegeta might get disqualified for merking this bytch nikka frost

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The first time he did that shyt :banderas:

Difference is that in super it's now been established that Frieza had the potential to be the strongest being in the universe if he had the work ethic of a Saiyan. Even though Frost was manipulating shyt from behind the scenes, he's gotten his hands dirty a lot more than Frieza and has actual fighting experience, which puts him on a high level. If he put in the work Frieza did for those couple months he probably would be a lot stronger than Frieza since he actually does fight people instead of finger beaming them
I waver on Frost strength :manny:

Your theory simply means Piccolo stepped his game up immensely, I'm fine with conceding that

Last edited: