Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
On ep 34 now. I had the :beli: face the whole time leading up to this point.

Why not go with a traditional tournament structure so we can see more fighters? :dahell:

The U7 roster is :snoop:

Gohan ain't puttin in no work, nikka used to be my favorite character :scust:

Bring Buu brehs :what:

Why would Goku fight first, he just got done fighting Frieza first, Piccolo should've fought first :camby:

Goten and Trunks should be fighting. :shaq2:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man that nikka Piccolo should've trained in the HBTC for 3 years with Goku and Vegeta the way he went out against Frost :flabbynsick:

Breh wanna :whoa: "I'll train by myself" :dame:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I swear to god if vegeta dont win next week, we riot :demonic:

Vegeta needs to kill a changling race god dang it. he has the most history with them.

The narrative for the frieza race being cacs just got so much stronger this episode:wow:

Vegeta knew from jump :ufdup: this bytch ass cold devil thinks we dont know he has a fourth transformation??? :pacspit:

Stoopid azz CACAloverot fell for the good guy okey doke once again, same dude who was gonna let frieza walk TWICE

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Vegeta bout to beat the absolute pisswater out that boy. Whatever Hit is doing probably gonna make it so Frost can't cheat.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
if he got that work from ss1 then there is no reason why Picollo couldn't give him that work.
Even SSJ1 Goku should't be the same as he was earlier in DBZ considering all of the training he and Vegeta have done in just their base forms.

That being said, Piccolo should've just fought him straight up as he clearly had enough speed to hang even while charging up.