Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
and how they gonna bring back broly when he never existed anywhere in series continuity?? :mindblown:
That article is bullshyt breh, Broly doesnt exist in Toriyamas DBZ and I doubt theyre gonna do another movie when the new series is already going to be going on. The "could get over 100 episodes" part is bullshyt too.. while it is possible, nobody connected with the series has said anything outside of the initial announcement and that "a villain more powerful than buu and frieza may show up". That is all we know about the show so far. shyt like that just makes me hate Broly fanboys even more with their delusion:pacspit:
I don't get it either:why: And Frieza is probably gonna be on Bills level which is absolutely retarded seeing how all he did was "train". nikka did the Vegeta training and did push ups, sit ups and plenty of juice

:dead:
Friezas not on his level, he was shook of him in the movie apparently

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am watchin the King Piccolo saga on Youtube now and I just miss that kind of writing. I'm not one of those people that complain and say shyt like how DBZ was only good up to the Frieza saga and everything else after was dumb because I hate that and don't agree. I am just saying the Dragonball series is just so underrated and I hope we get back to that type of writing. With the various characters, tournaments, and just straight up creative concepts.

just saying

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The sonning that took place in this scene. :whew:

Goku and Gohan still both stronger than him though :mjlol:

No Gohan was alot weaker than Vegeta. Use common sense bro. Even without the Majin vegeta power up he was stronger than Gohan. Common sense...Vegeta was training for 7 straight years and Gohan was slacking for 7 straight years...

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
No Gohan was alot weaker than Vegeta. Use common sense bro. Even without the Majin vegeta power up he was stronger than Gohan. Common sense...Vegeta was training for 7 straight years and Gohan was slacking for 7 straight years...

He literally says it and implies it by how furious he is with him almost getting the dikk by Dabura

Gohan was stronger than Vegeta after the elder kai power up. Documented
Uhh...... Its documented Mystic Gohan is still stronger then Majin Vegeta. Like wtf.
He was referring to that specific scene.

Last edited:

iaknet8m

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope the animation is good, Toei needs to bring their A game. My unrealistic dream would be if every episode looked as good as the 90s movies, but I'll just wish for nothing that looks this bad
png2011-12-20-21h48m48s148.png

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Uhh...... Its documented Mystic Gohan is still stronger then Majin Vegeta. Like wtf.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Obviously.

Im talking about the scene the person i responded to posted. When they showed the link of when Vegeta scolded Gohan for getting herbed by Dabura and not finishing him

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im also hoping they're a lil more creative this time around. u can't just keep introducing a newer, more powerful villain everytime because we've already been down that road to death. I really hope the next villain isnt just another big bad with faster movements and more powerful ki blasts.

what if the next villain was more powerful but in like a different way. like a dude that could warp reality and shyt. someone that could challenge our heroes in a different way. mentally as well as physically.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No one wants to see episodes devoted to scum like Krillin Tien Yamcha and Piccolo :scust:

Let them stay where they are. Comic Relief side characters. THIS IS BOUT THE SAYIANS!