Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what excites me the most is the potential for the more underrepresented z fighters to get a chance to shine.

Gohan needs to get his mojo back, and at the very least there should be more side villains and lower-level :flabbynsick: henchmen for guys like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, and 18 to beat. Yamcha was always :camby: status but it would be nice to see him shine a little bit too. Goku and Vegeta don't need to be the only characters that can ever beat someone-- that's getting old.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gohan needs to get his mojo back, and at the very least there should be more side villains and lower-level :flabbynsick: henchmen for guys like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, and 18 to beat. Yamcha was always :camby: status but it would be nice to see him shine a little bit too. Goku and Vegeta don't need to be the only characters that can ever beat someone-- that's getting old.

Not gonna lie. I would love to see 18 and Buu get it the fukk in with some low level henchmen. Lmao.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
those new movies were canon?:dwillhuh:

so freeza really came back stronger than majin buu? :rudy:

:camby:FOH
and how they gonna bring back broly when he never existed anywhere in series continuity?? :mindblown:
I think Frieza mentioned Broly briefly in the Frieza Saga when he was talking about the Super Sayain Legend. About a Sayain that went crazy or some shyt like that.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Frieza mentioned Broly briefly in the Frieza Saga when he was talking about the Super Sayain Legend. About a Sayain that went crazy or some shyt like that.

That's what Broly was based off of. Frieza wasn't talking about Broly, just a legendary Super Saiyan, like Vegeta did (if i remember right).

youtube Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock, it's subbed and there's a solid fandub on there. I'm pretty sure it's canon (directed by Toriyama and doesn't contradict anything). The answer to who the "legendary" Super Saiyan was is in there, at least the one Frieza was talking about. I posted about it a week ago in another thread... or just google it.

subbed:

dubbed:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan's a skinny nerd now :snoop:

not even joking, theres a clip of the new movie on youtube and hes skinny like a normal person with glasses.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Actually you would find it funny but One Piece while having FAR more episodes than both of them, approaching both Naruto Ship. and Bleach combined. One Piece is the one with less filler.

From animeFillerList:
One Piece: # of Eps - 687; # of Filler(%) - 96(14%)
Naruto: # of Eps - 410; # of Filler(%) - 163(40%)
Bleach: # of Eps - 366; # of Filler(%) - 165(45%)

One Piece is :blessed:
One Piece has alot more content per chapter than Bleach which is basically just pictures and a couple of text bubbles. Thing is since they've gone to about 1 chapter per ep OP is a much slower paced anime than it used to be.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
One Piece has alot more content per chapter than Bleach which is basically just pictures and a couple of text bubbles. Thing is since they've gone to about 1 chapter per ep OP is a much slower paced anime than it used to be.
anime art. bleach >>>
story line that stay true to the purpose of the manga. bleach/One piece >>>

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People find him annoying but there are certain scenes with Mr Satan athat just got me busting out laughing. I hope he is in Dragonball Super...those of you who don't know I think it was said he was based on Hulk Hogan...

go to the 2:56 mark and watch... :mjlol: dude is an absolute clown

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
At least there isn't gonna any much filler in this since they don't have a manga to worry about overlapping

Last edited: