Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is the most anticipated Japanese Animated Series in History. I hope we get more than 100 Episodes. "GT" was only like 60 episodes and lasted less than a Year. I would love the new series to last the next 2-3 years. Something is telling me this is a limited series. Probably 70-100 episodes tops. There already 500+ episodes in the Dragon Ball animated catalog. This is only adding to the Legendary Saga.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Uub doesn't exist yet does he.. All this is taking place in the 10 years before uub.
Idk I'm little confused. Super timeline might be just like movies between the end of buu saga and the tournament

Here the timeline.

LL

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
People find him annoying but there are certain scenes with Mr Satan athat just got me busting out laughing. I hope he is in Dragonball Super...those of you who don't know I think it was said he was based on Hulk Hogan...

go to the 2:56 mark and watch... :mjlol: dude is an absolute clown

man

HELL NO

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Gohan needs to get his mojo back, and at the very least there should be more side villains and lower-level :flabbynsick: henchmen for guys like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, and 18 to beat. Yamcha was always :camby: status but it would be nice to see him shine a little bit too. Goku and Vegeta don't need to be the only characters that can ever beat someone-- that's getting old.
lmao that nikka yamcha tapped out after the sayjin saga. said hed rather fukk bytches than get whooped by nikkas he had no chance beating

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
People find him annoying but there are certain scenes with Mr Satan athat just got me busting out laughing. I hope he is in Dragonball Super...those of you who don't know I think it was said he was based on Hulk Hogan...

go to the 2:56 mark and watch... :mjlol: dude is an absolute clown

i wanna see mr satan use ki
lmao

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yo why did I just find out about this :dead::dead:

This will be GOAT either way, although the new animation is :camby: