Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
http://www.designntrend.com/article...ver-100-episodes-maybe-more-if-successful.htm

"The next generation of the Dragon Ball anime, Dragon Ball Super, is expected to have over 100 episodes and its own manga series as well. According to creator Akira Toriyama, "Dragon Ball Super could feature villains even more powerful than the ones seen in Dragon Ball Z."

"Toei Animation, the company behind the Dragon Ball shows, said that Dragon Ball Super will follow the example portrayed by Dragon Ball Z and could go beyond 100 episodes if Toei gets its way."

"News is that the massive success of "Dragon Ball Z: Revival of F" (which has not even released in English in the US yet) has created a leeway for a sequel film that may involve the return of another old villain.

Currently, Dragon Ball Z: Revival of 'F' is the highest grossing film in Japan in 2015, even surpassing "Furious 7." The film grossed roughly around 960 million yen, which is US$8.1 million. The film sold 716,000 tickets, surpassing its predecessor, "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods" by 27.4 percent.

Regarding the sequel, many fans are speculating that Broly may make his return with a massive power-up. Enter God-Broly?"

:blessed:

New dragonball. MCU finally getting around to Thanos. Kingdom hearts 3 finally on the horizon. MY CHILDHOOD BREHS......................... MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
http://www.designntrend.com/article...ver-100-episodes-maybe-more-if-successful.htm

"The next generation of the Dragon Ball anime, Dragon Ball Super, is expected to have over 100 episodes and its own manga series as well. According to creator Akira Toriyama, "Dragon Ball Super could feature villains even more powerful than the ones seen in Dragon Ball Z."

"Toei Animation, the company behind the Dragon Ball shows, said that Dragon Ball Super will follow the example portrayed by Dragon Ball Z and could go beyond 100 episodes if Toei gets its way."

"News is that the massive success of "Dragon Ball Z: Revival of F" (which has not even released in English in the US yet) has created a leeway for a sequel film that may involve the return of another old villain.

Currently, Dragon Ball Z: Revival of 'F' is the highest grossing film in Japan in 2015, even surpassing "Furious 7." The film grossed roughly around 960 million yen, which is US$8.1 million. The film sold 716,000 tickets, surpassing its predecessor, "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods" by 27.4 percent.

Regarding the sequel, many fans are speculating that Broly may make his return with a massive power-up. Enter God-Broly?"

New dragonball. MCU finally getting around to Thanos. Kingdom hearts 3 finally on the horizon. MY CHILDHOOD BREHS......................... MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cartoon movies are out selling regular movies in japan??????

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Never watched this before

I wanna watch the original series tho

Where can i?

How many seasons is it?

where you been :francis:

http://www.dragonballclub.net/

If you just want to skim through it and see all of the :ohlawd: then just youtube some Dragon Ball Z fights. By the end of the marathon you should have, you'll end up wanting to watch the series anyway.

If you watch DBZ first, then rewind and go watch the original Dragon Ball, it'll make you appreciate certain things about DBZ more. From a newcomer's standpoint, watching DBZ then DB typically is more enjoyable and creates all types of :ohhh: because you begin to understand why certain characters stick around. It makes you think about how far those characters have come (or fallen).

Objectively though I gotta admit that DB is better than DBZ though

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Personally, I wish they would just want a coherent story over the 100 episode mark. I know people joke and half-love the filler but goddamn if it wasn't annoying as hell to watch that shyt and have them power up for 5 episodes. The "Next time on Dragonball Z" guy made his mark on our childhoods but fukk him if he shows up over 100 times.

Cartoon movies are out selling regular movies in japan??????

I wish it was like that here. Animation gets very little respect here when it's every bit as valid a medium as live-action films. And in some respects, better.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Personally, I wish they would just want a coherent story over the 100 episode mark. I know people joke and half-love the filler but goddamn if it wasn't annoying as hell to watch that shyt and have them power up for 5 episodes. The "Next time on Dragonball Z" guy made his mark on our childhoods but fukk him if he shows up over 100 times.

Filler within the action should be a no-no and I hope they understand that by now. Filler between sagas and in times that aren't significant is fine, because filler can sometimes be good for the supporting cast and gives better connection with certain characters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ: at Toriyama's exchange with his editor about Android 20...

Thank God :scust:

Yeah, he originally intended 19 and 20 to be the main villains of the Android Saga, but his editor was like :scust:nobody is trying to see the Z fighters go up against a fatass and :flabbynsick: old geezer.

Then he intended for 17 and 18 to be the main villains but his editor was like :scust:nobody is trying to see the Z fighters go up against some brats.

Then he made up Cell's first transformation and and his editor was like :scust:he ugly.

Then he made up Cell's final form and the editor was like :obama: .

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Filler within the action should be a no-no and I hope they understand that by now. Filler between sagas and in times that aren't significant is fine, because filler can sometimes be good for the supporting cast and gives better connection with certain characters

I can agree with that. In fact, one of my favorite episodes of Shippuden, Team 10, is considered filler. It's also one of the best produced and well written episodes of the entire series. I was actually surprised to see that it split people who liked it. But knowing the Naruto fanbase, it makes sense.

For anyone interested or that hasn't seen it:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
It would probably be trash just because he's a damn park ranger now. My question is why was he revived post-earth destruction. Has he done anything worth giving him the "good tag"? And pretty much every evil person should be dead. Tao should be dead...
Well he stopping bad guys from killing wildlife in his park :russ: nikka went and found peace like his sister did.