Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
I can agree with that. In fact, one of my favorite episodes of Shippuden, Team 10, is considered filler. It's also one of the best produced and well written episodes of the entire series. I was actually surprised to see that it split people who liked it. But knowing the Naruto fanbase, it makes sense.

For anyone interested or that hasn't seen it:

It isn't filler per se, it's just... embellished. lol. All that extra emotional shyt didn't happen as far as we got to see.

Some filler is "good" like that episode but I'd rather it not be there if that's not what was intended for the story... It still doesn't excuse that horrendous 20+ filler arc where something that was supposed to literally take 5 seconds took 20 episodes... Naruto was approaching some Bleach level filler, but Bleach is still the worse as far as I know.

One piece is the champ at good filler but I just skip that shyt anyways.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It isn't filler per se, it's just... embellished. lol. All that extra emotional shyt didn't happen as far as we got to see.

Some filler is "good" like that episode but I'd rather it not be there if that's not what was intended for the story... It still doesn't excuse that horrendous 20+ filler arc where something that was supposed to literally take 5 seconds took 20 episodes... Naruto was approaching some Bleach level filler, but Bleach is still the worse as far as I know.

filler pretty much is inevitable, so IMO they might as well just do it in-between sagas or in a state of peace during the saga. That way it also makes it easier to watch it filler-free after the show is over with

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
filler pretty much is inevitable, so IMO they might as well just do it in-between sagas or in a state of peace during the saga. That way it also makes it easier to watch it filler-free after the show is over with

No it isn't. If they didn't jump on any manga bandwagon so quick there wouldn't be a problem. Most anime don't actually make filler because they want to make more money, they do it because they have no other choice. Which is why they normally happen "in-between" the action. Because they are forced to hold off so they don't actually catch up to the manga.

ePir0iN.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Yeah, I don't read manga so I only read secondhand when I was reading reviews that it was in there but considered filler. Bleach got on my damn nerves. When I started to notice that I Was watching filler episodes I looked for a guide to watching it and ended up enjoying it more when I didn't have to watch a bunch of bullshyt.

And I've never watched One Piece but I was gonna say with all of those episodes some of it had to be filler. I'm honestly not even interested in beginning that shyt.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Yeah, I don't read manga so I only read secondhand when I was reading reviews that it was in there but considered filler. Bleach got on my damn nerves. When I started to notice that I Was watching filler episodes I looked for a guide to watching it and ended up enjoying it more when I didn't have to watch a bunch of bullshyt.

And I've never watched One Piece but I was gonna say with all of those episodes some of it had to be filler. I'm honestly not even interested in beginning that shyt.

Actually you would find it funny but One Piece while having FAR more episodes than both of them, approaching both Naruto Ship. and Bleach combined. One Piece is the one with less filler.

From animeFillerList:
One Piece: # of Eps - 687; # of Filler(%) - 96(14%)
Naruto: # of Eps - 410; # of Filler(%) - 163(40%)
Bleach: # of Eps - 366; # of Filler(%) - 165(45%)

One Piece is :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
those new movies were canon?:dwillhuh:

so freeza really came back stronger than majin buu? :rudy:

:camby:FOH
and how they gonna bring back broly when he never existed anywhere in series continuity?? :mindblown:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
those new movies were canon?:dwillhuh:

so freeza really came back stronger than majin buu? :rudy:

:camby:FOH
and how they gonna bring back broly when he never existed anywhere in series continuity?? :mindblown:

I don't get it either:why: And Frieza is probably gonna be on Bills level which is absolutely retarded seeing how all he did was "train". nikka did the Vegeta training and did push ups, sit ups and plenty of juice

:dead: