Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Final “Majin Buu arc” Box Confirms “Dragon Ball Super” Start Date

The “Toei Animation Online Shop” has posted a listing for the fifth and final Blu-ray box set of the “Majin Buu arc” ofDragon Ball Kai. Set to be released 02 September 2015, this box set will contain episodes 147 to 159 of theJapanese broadcast version of the series and will come packaged with an exclusive booklet.

kai_logo.png

This listing provides the first concrete episode count for the Dragon Ball Kai series, confirming that the Majin Buu arc will conclude after 61 episodes. This brings the series’ total episode count to 159, at least for the Japanese version of the series. As of this post, the TV schedules for most major networks (including Fuji TV) have been released up through June, which have episode 159 scheduled to air on 28 June 2015. Assuming there is no break between the end of Dragon Ball Kai and the beginning of Dragon Ball Super, the latter will begin syndication on 05 July 2015.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Watching Battle of Gods for the first time because I can't sleep. Gohan knocked up Videl, I wonder if we'll get to see that child in the new series :krs:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyone know if Funimation is doing the dub for the English brehs? If it aint them, I can't watch this shyt brehs.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Never watched this before

I wanna watch the original series tho

Where can i?

How many seasons is it?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not canon anymore Breh :jawalrus:

:lupe: can i get a source since she appeared in z

edit: actually I just researched it a little bit and pan appears in the new movie that hasn't been dubbed yet as a baby :snoop:

I just hope she isn't the same character she is in GT. I also hope Uub makes another appearance, hopefully more relevant than he was back in the GT days