Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how different the Japanese audience see this show (overwhemingly positive and hype for it) vs how the US sees this show. In terms of legacy DB has been cememted in history since its creation. We have all seen the children of DB. As much bullshyt that comes in DB ain't nothing gonna tarnish its legacy.

But fukk all the bullshyt I'm watching this shyt and will enjoy it.:blessed:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toriyama stays hoeing his fans because y'all goofy ass nikkas will literally defend any trash ass decision he or Toei makes. "B b but they need to make a chibi series to get children into the fanbase!! " Even though the last non chibified piece of DB media is the most successful anime movie of all time :mjlol: Just the WOAT excuses.

Oda would never :lawd:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No matter how much I talk shyt.. this show will do numbers at the start.. everyone gonna tune in and see if it’s good off rip

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Toriyama stays hoeing his fans because y'all goofy ass nikkas will literally defend any trash ass decision he or Toei makes. "B b but they need to make a chibi series to get children into the fanbase!! " Even though the last non chibified piece of DB media is the most successful anime movie of all time :mjlol: Just the WOAT excuses.

Oda would never :lawd:
fukk oda
Toriyama goat

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't know how I missed this but...I'm gonna watch it just like every other DB series. :heh:

The animation looks top notch for once. Would've been nice to see DBS done the same way.

Only 20 episodes so should be short and sweet.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Daimo killed the thread? Damn lol
Recaps of the latest movie spread over almost a year killed it, there's no reason to read the manga rn.

Speaking of which, is that bullshyt over with? Are they even continuing the manga or did Toyotaro get bushed? :mjlol:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is not an anime version of post super anime? Or this kid turn happened in the manga as well?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Recaps of the latest movie spread over almost a year killed it, there's no reason to read the manga rn.

Speaking of which, is that bullshyt over with? Are they even continuing the manga or did Toyotaro get bushed? :mjlol:
I believe the manga is about to be caught up and leading into thos everyone is a kid storyline