Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Flexington

All Star
Daps
And u missed out on the ToP :russ:
Ok :manny:

You right, and I just watch the more talked about fights on youtube or if I play one of the 1000 DBZ games.

I apologize for not adding anything constructive :mjcry:

I'm just venting, disappointed anytime I peek at super and see where this nonsense continues to go. Power scaling been stopped making sense, techniques are out the window in terms of use and consistency (tbh it's been that way since Cell tho).

I feel like I'm reading fanfiction on geocities :damn:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
This arc doesn't fukking end :sadcam:

Don't you speak ill on geocities. :ufdup:
We only had a VHS of the two episodes of Goku going super saiyan in like 98

Because of geocities, we knew there were a bunch of other characters and stories we just didn’t know where to get more tapes.

Then Toonami changed everyone’s lives lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

full performance

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I was so pissed when Toonami changed all the voices. I was :scust:the whole time.
I was in Canada, I recall during the summer getting all the way to the frieza safa, would get so far then it’d restart all over again. I was 👌 to reaching Goku vs Frieza then it would start all over again :dwillhuh: eventually it would get back to point and a new ep would hit

Finally my uncle had a few days of from work and he said “tf are you watching :what:” and put it on canadas ESPN :sadbron:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I wanna get my hopes up for Gohan staying a top dawg in the verse but I've seen too much to know he's going to be back scrub status next arc :francis: