Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So this is not an anime version of post super anime? Or this kid turn happened in the manga as well?
The manga had 2 entire arcs after where the anime ended. (That have nothing to do with the kid turn)

We don't know where the manga is going after the Super Hero storyline wraps.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
The manga had 2 entire arcs after where the anime ended. (That have nothing to do with the kid turn)

We don't know where the manga is going after the Super Hero storyline wraps.
Considering how Black Frieza washed Goku and Vegeta at the end of the Granolah arc, also the Oracle Fish mentioned that another highly powerful foe has emerge.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

100 chapters of Super this last one was hyped :banderas:
Now lets go new story INCOMING RIGHT? :damn:

That artwork was mid af. I guess it's fitting for the occasion.:unimpressed:

New chapter on January 18th tho? :patrice:

I expected it to end so Daima could be up, but looks like Super still got something in the bag...

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
The last chapter I read of Dragon Ball was legit when Black Frieza appeared :mjpls:

What’s happened since then?

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

This motherfukker actually got me heated. :pacspit:

Talking about committing and continuing to do a great job putting out content for the next 10 years.

The fukk did he do the last FIVE years, huh? I'll recap real quick.

Super Hero movie, killing all the momentum of the DBS Manga with that bullshyt recap, having the Anime fall two whole arcs behind for no reason (also letting the games get locked out of that content because of that), and putting out a ton of mobile game bullshyt.

I was going to count the Broly movie, but turns out that shyt was OVER 5 years ago.

And I know a bunch of youtubers about to hype that shyt up. :hhh:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
So basically the anime is going to ignore the whole Moro/Gas arcs? Since they jumped to this weird kid thing
No one really knows. Daima is a whole new thing. It might be after the Super Manga, it might be before, it might bush Super entirely...