Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Long story short, if I want DBS, I need to buy the manga. I have thought about doing it and its been 6 or so years since Vegeta and Goku squared off on a water source to end it. Life is too short to be waiting for every goddamn thing.

-Still waiting for Half-Life 3
- Waited 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever
-Waited 5 years from Guild Wars: Eye of the North for Guild Wars 2 which was bushed after 30 or so hours

Enough. Clearly DBS wasn't spurring us into the renaissance many of us hoped for.
Guild wars 2 lit. Ya played yaself on that one

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guild wars 2 lit. Ya played yaself on that one
Nah, B. Everything I loved about GW1 was changed. I was a Charr dual wielding pistols and rolling around all over the place but it wasn't the same. I come from Tomb of Primeval Kings, Asia vs Europe vs USA, farming the shiverpeaks chest, etc. GW2 didn't click. Same with Company of Heroes 2.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

At least we're going to have something new to watch and hate on.
Maybe it will bring back the OG dragon ball feeling.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least your more accepting
:beli:

At least we're going to have something new to watch and hate on.
Maybe it will bring back the OG dragon ball feeling.
gKrU9v.gif

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Nah, B. Everything I loved about GW1 was changed. I was a Charr dual wielding pistols and rolling around all over the place but it wasn't the same. I come from Tomb of Primeval Kings, Asia vs Europe vs USA, farming the shiverpeaks chest, etc. GW2 didn't click. Same with Company of Heroes 2.
:manny: i still log on just for spvp and wvw. I didnt play gw1 when it was relevant but it was wack when i tried it

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Im legit heated. When people ask why dragonball isn't critically viewed as the GOAT anime, this is why. A creator with ADHD unable to commit to proper storytelling. Attention span of a goldfish
We supposed be seeing whats poppin in this unused multiverse but this retard making everybody kids again

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We have to admit, story-wise this franchise has not been good in 15 years, its just when it was it was the best. They keep trying to recreate DragonBall but you will never recreate that magic.

Also can Vegeta get new clothes, Cell Saga armour was his weakest one on top of

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That's the problem

That nikka finna be dead in 10 years and he thinking about money, instead of sustaining the legacy and prestige of his brand..

DBZ didn't take off because it was catered to kids, it took off because it opened kids eyes to a much more sophisticated action cartoon than what they were accustomed to.

He had other opportunities to capture the pokemon demographic, but they failed. No need to carry that over here. nikkas in the US ain't rockin wit dr slump and shyt like that

Bruh Toriyama is not black or American :russ: Dude is 68 in one of the longest live populations with no stress.

As for prestige and legacy that shyt went out the window a long time ago with the advent of Super, that Bardock time travel shyt, and Jaco. Toriyama gives no fukks he draws the same character over and over now short, squat, and tiny legs, he has no passion for DB and is only cashing checks.

It doesn’t matter what demographic that Shounen World group is trying capture because you will be there watching, and when Super comes back with Susano’o Goku you’ll be right back watching.

You’ll all be back no matter how much y’all hate Chibi Ball Z.

moe-the-simpsons.gif

Last edited: