Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's getting good. Loved the last two episodes with the Twin Brother Gods battling and arguing. Love how Vegeta turns God status with Goku in the intro now. I think the show is balancing out now that we are getting 100% entire new story as suppose to both "Battle of the Gods" and "Resurrection of F" being retold to fill in the gaps. I got chills seeing Piccolo Trainning Gohan again. Can't wait to see the new characters from the Manga fully animated. But again two thumbs up for the last two episodes. And Damn at the "Super" Dragon Balls.

CaDbm4hVAAEq-Yx.jpg

tumblr_lpqdorBeU81ql2x37o1_500.jpg

Don't know if this is real or fanmade but I do think Gohan is coming back in a Big Way.
CZTINGuWYAYsjro.jpg

LOL, Vegeta looking at Gohan like, "Whatever, please". Goku looking like, 'My Son", lol.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's getting good. Loved the last two episodes with the Twin Brother Gods battling and arguing. Love how Vegeta turns God status with Goku in the intro now. I think the show is balancing out now that we are getting 100% entire new story as suppose to both "Battle of the Gods" and "Resurrection of F" being retold to fill in the gaps. I got chills seeing Piccolo Trainning Gohan again. Can't wait to see the new characters from the Manga fully animated. But again two thumbs up for the last two episodes. And Damn at the "Super" Dragon Balls.

CaDbm4hVAAEq-Yx.jpg

tumblr_lpqdorBeU81ql2x37o1_500.jpg

Don't know if this is real or fanmade but I do think Gohan is coming back in a Big Way.
CZTINGuWYAYsjro.jpg

LOL, Vegeta looking at Gohan like, "Whatever, please". Goku looking like, 'My Son", lol.
Thats fan made because they'd make sure no character was blocking another one

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Seeing gohan training with piccolo, :mjcry: its getting good cant wait for next week. I do wish the used goten en trunks more

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
They give Bulma a sister but Launch can't get a millisecond of screen time :shaq2:

I wonder if Beerus really has something planned. He straight mugged the shyt out of Bulma. I wonder if they'll have Trunks and Goten go with Jaco to look for the balls white the tournament is going on.

Either way things are starting to heat up. :ohlawd:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There's no way Trunks and Goten will be "Older" in this series because it takes place before Buu. Also some of you underestimate how popular Kid Trunks and Goten are with kids. Dragon Ball as a series marketed itself to childern. There's no way they will not exploit a chance to show Kid Trunks and Goten more. Buu ties into the whole "Gods" situation so storywise it makes sense to keep Young Trunks and Goten. Future OG Trunks ain't coming back. This is Young Trunks story. We never got to see him and Goten really grow up and that's what "Super" is for.

dragon-ball-super-1-goten-trunks-142943.jpg

screenshot_5.png