Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, unless I missed something, they just made a huge plothole. The female version of Whis (forgot her name) was able to create her own food so I'm assuming Whis can too. So he wouldn't need earth really. Must be that he can't create earth's sweets are something.

Daps
Ok, unless I missed something, they just made a huge plothole. The female version of Whis (forgot her name) was able to create her own food so I'm assuming Whis can too. So he wouldn't need earth really. Must be that he can't create earth's sweets are something.

maybe she had it in her staff like Whis did w the pizza boxes.

It aint really that big a deal. Bulma asked why they didnt just ask shenron for earth food instead of doing a whole big tournament and Beerus was like "cause fukk it:francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe she had it in her staff like Whis did w the pizza boxes.

It aint really that big a deal. Bulma asked why they didnt just ask shenron for earth food instead of doing a whole big tournament and Beerus was like "cause fukk it:francis:
Lol, as far as this season is concerned fukk it seems to be there whole motto.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I can't wait for the manga chapter this month, I wonder if they'll bring Gohan into the tournament to replace Buu

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So much potential fcukery....:wow: I'm actually liking the direction this is heading. Now that we know that there are 13 universes, there is so many different directions this series can go. Right now we're only dealing with Universes 6 and 7 so I'm wondering just how much of the the role the other Universes will play down the road. I'm hoping that more will be expanded on that aspect.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Even shenron looking:flabbynsick: in this new series ..the disrespect:wow:
Also :camby: at them pulling bulmas sister out of nowhere "Canon" arguments ain't shyt to me anymore:martin:

Man when I was reading the manga and Bulma says let me call my sister I legit went through a wave of emotions like:ohhh:....:usure:.....:dwillhuh:....:patrice:..:jbhmm:...:patrice:...:jbhmm:...:what:....
So she has a sister...that was never mentioned or hinted at ever. Ok:skip:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So much potential fcukery....:wow: I'm actually liking the direction this is heading. Now that we know that there are 13 universes, there is so many different directions this series can go. Right now we're only dealing with Universes 6 and 7 so I'm wondering just how much of the the role the other Universes will play down the road. I'm hoping that more will be expanded on that aspect.

So this is officially dragonballz multiverse:skip:. I hope my boy getting a check under the table:pachaha: