Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nonsense. nikka I'm only going by the manga. Everything I've said is facts. Fck outta here and eat a dikk, p*ssy.
Im with you when it came to manga/anime and content validity but things are different this time around with Super regarding whats canon. Its kind of stupid to me as well. Toriyama isnt as involved in the manga or anime as much as he was before with DBZ. Theres someone else writing it and AT is kinda of just storyboarding it. He apparently, is more involved with the anime than the manga and the manga was apparently created as an afterthought for the anime to help promote it. Essentially the way things are now...if anything with Super is considered canon (which at this point, I don't) it appears to be the anime. Ass backwards, I know.

Edit:
Someone posted the article already. Nvm breh.

focus187

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am doing a 3d remake of DBZ on youtube with some of my freetime. I just released the second episode, check it out! I just started getting into video editing, 3d modeling, and 3d animation. So im using this as a learning tool. I used alot of footage from dbz games but if you pay attention you will see the scenes in this episode I animated. All the audio comes from the actual show and sound effects. I used Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop and Blender for this project.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

I am doing a 3d remake of DBZ on youtube with some of my freetime. I just released the second episode, check it out! I just started getting into video editing, 3d modeling, and 3d animation. So im using this as a learning tool. I used alot of footage from dbz games but if you pay attention you will see the scenes in this episode I animated. All the audio comes from the actual show and sound effects. I used Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop and Blender for this project.

P5TeuEh.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
News | "Dragon Ball Super" to Receive Manga Adaptation in V-Jump

"Dragon Ball Super" Commonly Asked Questions

The manga is basically a vehicle to promote the Anime. The anime is/was the prime (only) goal, the manga was announced shortly after ward and has a DB fan fict writer doing the work for it (not akira).

This is different than back in the day, where akira directly pumped out DB manga and toei had to (begrudgingly) adapt the anime from the manga, sometimes adding filler to keep pace.

:ehh:just like GT this series isn't cannon with original dbz time line

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wayyyy better than Super and why the fuk is vegeta wearing his ssj freiza armor shyt doesn't make any sense

that's why it's fan made for a reason. as for the fan made being better than super. i don't know about that. since the new chapter is beginning i think it's going to be a little interesting this time. the last episode was good.