Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
There's no way Trunks and Goten will be "Older" in this series because it takes place before Buu. Also some of you underestimate how popular Kid Trunks and Goten are with kids. Dragon Ball as a series marketed itself to childern. There's no way they will not exploit a chance to show Kid Trunks and Goten more. Buu ties into the whole "Gods" situation so storywise it makes sense to keep Young Trunks and Goten. Future OG Trunks ain't coming back. This is Young Trunks story. We never got to see him and Goten really grow up and that's what "Super" is for.

dragon-ball-super-1-goten-trunks-142943.jpg

screenshot_5.png

This shyt ain't before Buu :what:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
It's getting good. Loved the last two episodes with the Twin Brother Gods battling and arguing. Love how Vegeta turns God status with Goku in the intro now. I think the show is balancing out now that we are getting 100% entire new story as suppose to both "Battle of the Gods" and "Resurrection of F" being retold to fill in the gaps. I got chills seeing Piccolo Trainning Gohan again. Can't wait to see the new characters from the Manga fully animated. But again two thumbs up for the last two episodes. And Damn at the "Super" Dragon Balls.

CaDbm4hVAAEq-Yx.jpg

tumblr_lpqdorBeU81ql2x37o1_500.jpg

Cool to see Gohan training, I wonder if the anime will surpass the manga:thinkan:

I hope they eventually make the manga a weekly thing.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They give Bulma a sister but Launch can't get a millisecond of screen time :shaq2:

I wonder if Beerus really has something planned. He straight mugged the shyt out of Bulma. I wonder if they'll have Trunks and Goten go with Jaco to look for the balls white the tournament is going on.

Either way things are starting to heat up. :ohlawd:
who gives a fukk about that schizophrenic thot? :heh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This shyt ain't before Buu :what:

True, mixing up before "GT", but my point still stands. They most likely won't show Trunks or Goten not being kids in this series. There's only been one slight time jump and that's to show Pan being born. I think another time jump is possible but I feel they can drag this "Universe 6 V Universe 7" thing for the rest of the series because Universe 6 is unexplored by the Z Fighters.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
One of these days, Vegeta is gonna get tired of being an accepting house nikka. Dude's being a slave just to try to be the #1 fighter :mjlol:

Bulma's titties looking RIGHT too :dwillhuh: Vegeta stop letting Whis and Beerus run trains on your hoe while you not around :snoop:

Edit: Bulma is a COLD KILLA brehs. Defying the god of destruction who sonned the two strongest people in their universe (albeit when they were extremely weaker)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It's getting good. Loved the last two episodes with the Twin Brother Gods battling and arguing. Love how Vegeta turns God status with Goku in the intro now. I think the show is balancing out now that we are getting 100% entire new story as suppose to both "Battle of the Gods" and "Resurrection of F" being retold to fill in the gaps. I got chills seeing Piccolo Trainning Gohan again. Can't wait to see the new characters from the Manga fully animated. But again two thumbs up for the last two episodes. And Damn at the "Super" Dragon Balls.

CaDbm4hVAAEq-Yx.jpg

tumblr_lpqdorBeU81ql2x37o1_500.jpg

Don't know if this is real or fanmade but I do think Gohan is coming back in a Big Way.
CZTINGuWYAYsjro.jpg

LOL, Vegeta looking at Gohan like, "Whatever, please". Goku looking like, 'My Son", lol.

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
They give Bulma a sister but Launch can't get a millisecond of screen time :shaq2:

I wonder if Beerus really has something planned. He straight mugged the shyt out of Bulma. I wonder if they'll have Trunks and Goten go with Jaco to look for the balls white the tournament is going on.

Either way things are starting to heat up. :ohlawd:
I think beerus is evil on the low :mjpls:

shyt bout to get real SUS

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Beerus is the god of destruction :manny: He has no real loyalty to anyone but keeps Goku and Vegeta around because their Sayains. Sayains are the best combat partners for him:ehh:
He's probably going to make the entire human race slaves to make treats and snacks for him for an eternity. Goku will prob take an L. Beerus will off Bulma and vegeta will kill him. :yeshrug:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
There's no way Trunks and Goten will be "Older" in this series because it takes place before Buu. Also some of you underestimate how popular Kid Trunks and Goten are with kids. Dragon Ball as a series marketed itself to childern. There's no way they will not exploit a chance to show Kid Trunks and Goten more. Buu ties into the whole "Gods" situation so storywise it makes sense to keep Young Trunks and Goten. Future OG Trunks ain't coming back. This is Young Trunks story. We never got to see him and Goten really grow up and that's what "Super" is for.

dragon-ball-super-1-goten-trunks-142943.jpg

screenshot_5.png
It takes place after buu

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
True, mixing up before "GT", but my point still stands. They most likely won't show Trunks or Goten not being kids in this series. There's only been one slight time jump and that's to show Pan being born. I think another time jump is possible but I feel they can drag this "Universe 6 V Universe 7" thing for the rest of the series because Universe 6 is unexplored by the Z Fighters.
Gt not cannon