Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
fan art is getting too good...I remember I thought this one was legit..hahaha.....

06038ab56096382b5a38e594dade4922.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What does slow as fukk have to do with just repeating with the anime said, which was, The Universe 6 captain is even stronger than Goku. Actually, it was said in the preview for the next episode....That is fact as of now.

I've heard this nipples guy was the strongest Beerus has faced. Okay...It's logical to infer that nipples is stronger than Goku.

Vegeta being stronger than Goku is pure speculation on my part..... And yes...It's partly the Vegeta stan in me...so what...lol...

It's Vegeta's time ...It took me a while to get back on the Vegeta train after I couldn't forgive him for bytching out against Broly...that pissed me off to no end..

nikka shutup... The didn't say universe 6's captain, they said "the team's captain". They are talking about the little red dude with the nipples. Beerus insists on the little dude fighting last since its a fight until you lose style tournament.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:stopitslime:

If you want to talk that bullshyt when they are training for the tournament he steadily ask Goku us that all he got,n step his shyt up n stop playing

It's not that serious, to be making up shyt in your head:mjlol:

They were going blow for blow and begin to talk shyt to each other, that didn't prove anything.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
nikka shutup... The didn't say universe 6's captain, they said "the team's captain". They are talking about the little red dude with the nipples. Beerus insists on the little dude fighting last since its a fight until you lose style tournament.

:lupe:
You could be right...but don't disrespect me lil nikka. Just have an normal respectful conversation, cause that's how I'm coming at you.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You're an idiot. It's like you guys have never watched db. Them both being SSB doesn't make them equal. It's never been like that with super saiyan transformations. They aren't equal, they've never been equal, ever. That part in the manga showed how Goku was/is still one step ahead of Vegeta
The manga when they were sparring was shown that they both held back. Vegeta yells at Goku to go all out then they both do the classic stances from their very first fight in the sayain saga.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The manga when they were sparring was shown that they both held back. Vegeta yells at Goku to go all out then they both do the classic stances from their very first fight in the sayain saga.

nikka I know. Again, that sparring session didn't show anything.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They were going blow for blow and begin to talk shyt to each other, that didn't prove anything.
Vegeta going Ss blue really really doesn't prove shyt but Vegeta being antsy ready to fight him at full power for old times sake, just as he did later on in the quote I just posted....But you are trying to infer made up shyt because you got bytchmade ho feelings when its clear watching the series from the start Vegeta was stronger than Goku, and when goku needed help to get stronger Vegeta even surpassed that..

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Vegeta going Ss blue really really doesn't prove shyt but Vegeta being antsy ready to fight him at full power for old times sake, just as he did later on in the quote I just posted....But you are trying to infer made up shyt because you got bytchmade ho feelings when its clear watching the series from the start Vegeta was stronger than Goku, and when goku needed help to get stronger Vegeta even surpassed that..

At no point in super is/was Vegeta stronger than Goku. You guys are fukking fools.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man wth are you talking about. We don't even know who the strongest on that team is. Get out of here with that Reddit nonsense. If it's not from the manga, don't come in here with that made up bullshyt.

Your whole post reeks of fanboy nonsense.. "Oh he stronger than Goku but not Vegeta". nikka shutup with that stupidness.

:mjlol: damn my nikka goes so hard when it comes to his DBZ

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
1.Goku says you might be stronger. But of course nikkas don't know what the word might means.

2. Just because Whis gave Vegeta a heavier weight, doesn't mean Goku wasn't able to lift that same weight.

3. None of this happened in the manga.