Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I glad that they answered the question in the BOTG movie that Gohan can still go SSJ

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The question didn't exist then

the question came about after he wondered "I don't know if I still can go SS" in Revival of F

It was still something that people wondered about, especially in light of GT. I know I can personally attest to it.

So now Gohan is the strongest base form with the additional ability of still being able to go SSJ and get stronger. Added to that he's having a child. That makes things interesting.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It was still something that people wondered about, especially in light of GT. I know I can personally attest to it.

So now Gohan is the strongest base form with the additional ability of still being able to go SSJ and get stronger. Added to that he's having a child. That makes things interesting.

Well his child would just be Pan from GT, I would imagine.

I haven't seen RoF, but I highly doubt that's how it works out. IN that case his SSJ2 would be nearly God level

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
I glad that they answered the question in the BOTG movie that Gohan can still go SSJ

Well when Gohan was actually transforming into his Elder Kai form he actually was turning super saiyan, he just has the outside look of being in his base form

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

wont matter if he wont let him get his shine and keep it on him tho :snoop:
he probably be :camby: status the whole series tho :mjcry:
he my fav character too :sadbron:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just sorted watching dbz again. On episode 20 something. Kid Gohan was thorough. Didn't remember all the filler episodes when I was younger but they had a dragonball vibe to them.

Coulda just let goku protect other world and have Gohan be the hero on earth.

-DMP-

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Hopefully they show Android 17, cuz he was revived ya know.
Apparently that what he was doing
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/db-full-color-artificial-humans-cell-arc-06/
He works in the wildlife preserve area of a gigantic royal nature park, as an outstanding guard who doesn’t hold back against poachers.2
It’s an ideal job for No. 17, who loves to be on his own and isn’t big on cooperating with others; since he’s so good at his job, he takes in a high salary. He’s married to a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.

He went and met No. 18 and Kuririn one time, but didn’t talk about what he’d been up to, maybe because he considers such a wholesome lifestyle embarrassing.