Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goku is only in the early stages of MUI whis said so himself he is better with it now
He let his guard down as usual and as granaola said longer use leaves a likely opening and goku said can’t maintain long

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What is Vegeta going to do if Goku can't even get close to beating a clone with his top form? Vegeta acted like he wasn't even impressed with UI anymore. :patrice:

He's either going to pull something out of his ass or they are setting my guy up for another beatdown. :upsetfavre:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Everyone talking about how Goku let his guard down, but I don't see it here :patrice:

Looks like Granolah legitimately outsmarted and overpowered him :manny:

Will be interesting to see what they have Vegeta pull out here, just learning Hakai not gonna cut it here (or at least it realistically shouldn't) :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What is Vegeta going to do if Goku can't even get close to beating a clone with his top form? Vegeta acted like he wasn't even impressed with UI anymore. :patrice:

He's either going to pull something out of his ass or they are setting my guy up for another beatdown. :upsetfavre:
Vegetas been practicing with the power equivalent to a Thanos snap:mjpls::ufdup:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
no more ki blasts and rapid MA. we using palm strikes and magic.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Frieza. The flying through the trees scene could look amazing animated. I'm looking forward to it.