Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
giphy.gif
no more ki blasts and rapid MA. we using palm strikes and magic.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Frieza. The flying through the trees scene could look amazing animated. I'm looking forward to it.
that was my 1st thought :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
nikka got byakugan :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
What is Vegeta going to do if Goku can't even get close to beating a clone with his top form? Vegeta acted like he wasn't even impressed with UI anymore. :patrice:

He's either going to pull something out of his ass or they are setting my guy up for another beatdown. :upsetfavre:

Is anyone still impressed by it at this point? It's pretty much the new Super Saiyan 3.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Here comes cocky Vegeta about to get his ass kicked again :mjlol:
Man beat frieza and still took an L in resurrection of F :laff::laff::laff:
His life is hell. He's basically sisyphus in hades who pushes a boulder up a hill only for it to fall down and he repeats this over again :laff:
It's an exercise in futility

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What an asspull to nerf MUI for the drama of the arc :mjlol:

how is it nerfed? granolah figured out that goku couldn’t maintain the most powerful version for long, which is how he beat him.

if anything, this reminds me of their first couple of rounds against moro. they just gave goku and vegeta an opponent to force them into their next set of power ups.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
giphy.gif
no more ki blasts and rapid MA. we using palm strikes and magic.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Frieza. The flying through the trees scene could look amazing animated. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm still not sure Frieza will be all that impactful in this arc (as far as fighting guys).

The wild card here is OG 73. I think he's the guy that's going to play a big part in this arc. Possibly Gas

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm still not sure Frieza will be all that impactful in this arc (as far as fighting guys).

The wild card here is OG 73. I think he's the guy that's going to play a big part in this arc. Possibly Gas
This dude more than anyone is who's bringing the real fukkery. He's connected to Granolas past somehow and Ellec was confident he could still take Granola now:merchant:This dude on some Madara shyt:banderas:

200.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If Cooler does get brought into the fold I wonder who the dub will use to voice him. Will they use Chris Ayres/Daman Mills or go a different direction :jbhmm:

In Japan, the same person that voiced Frieza also voiced Cooler. Which actually made things in the movie make more sense. Goku mistook Cooler for Frieza. Which if you only watched the dub then it makes no sense because they don't look that similar and they sound different. Then you watch you the subbed version and realized they're voiced by the same people and it makes sense::ohhh:

Come to think of it, Cooler's revenge was actually the starting point for me becoming #TeamSubs because I realized things make more sense subbed while context gets lost in the dubs :beli: