Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im gonna die from hype overload when Goku kills Granolah by using UI + Kaioken x 50 on top :wow:

UI is getting layered levels to it. Toyo is doing a good job unveiling more about it each chapter.

Yea it’s almost a rap.. we’ve just got confirmation that UI gets more “accurate” when used with super saiyan forms.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
super goku is an idiot, dbz goku would never act like this. yall gotta accept this new character trait. i was shocked vegeta let goku go first, probably plotting like "lemme let this clown go first so i can shine later :mjgrin: " but yea goku has two chapters of fighting then vegeta then we'll probably move the plot forward somehow. i do think freeza shows up eventually maybe towards the end. the fact that gronalah can bypass autonomous movement in terms of counters, followups and limiters shows that UI can be beaten if the right skills are had

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Was reading some theories on youtube some people are thinking Vegeta may not fight Granola immediately but instead face that Gas dude:ohhh:The rest of the Bojacks 2.0 squad are arriving on the cerealian planet as well. Vegeta since he is observing could notice them coming and head to investigate them. To this point we know Gas is strong but never seen the extent and they're apparently making a wish as well:sadcam:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super wasn’t trash at all. Who said that? We have a 2k page thread here.
I saw a couple threads here trashing Super as well as Reddit.. mainly do to Goku mannerisms changing from Z to Super

I thought it was dope.. it was boring the first 2 arcs. I watched Battle of Gods and Resurrection F before I started Super so I was bored with those arcs but the moment Trunks came back and ppl like Hit started showin up I was like oh this is dope

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everythings been down hill sense the ToP ended. Idk why they didn't keep building off of that. The characters from the different Universes are the best thing to come out of Super. Moro was lame and there's nothing interesting about Granola or these space thugs.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I saw a couple threads here trashing Super as well as Reddit.. mainly do to Goku mannerisms changing from Z to Super

I thought it was dope.. it was boring the first 2 arcs. I watched Battle of Gods and Resurrection F before I started Super so I was bored with those arcs but the moment Trunks came back and ppl like Hit started showin up I was like oh this is dope

1. There is nothing like Z
2. Super had a ton of dope moments
3. nikkas who don’t like super probably don’t even like dragon ball to begin with

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Everythings been down hill sense the ToP ended. Idk why they didn't keep building off of that. The characters from the different Universes are the best thing to come out of Super. Moro was lame and there's nothing interesting about Granola or these space thugs.

So stop reading.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

if things go the way I think they're going (which probably should have been the case with Moro but it's cool) the Dragonball battle structure should change. Moro should have stayed being a super villain of magic spells and shyt, and Granolah got that unique ability similar to the byakugan. I mean Goku and Vegeta ain't ever seeing Beerus or Whis if they don't start learning shyt outside of just ki blasts and power boosts.

Whis can do shyt like rewind time.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because this is Dragonball and if they did that, then it wouldnt be Dragonball anymore. Or in this case it wouldnt be Dragonball Super anymore. It would be something else.

DB super for better or worse, has been just Goku and Vegeta's martial art adventure of fighting different people across the DB verse