Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
how is it nerfed? granolah figured out that goku couldn’t maintain the most powerful version for long, which is how he beat him.

if anything, this reminds me of their first couple of rounds against moro. they just gave goku and vegeta an opponent to force them into their next set of power ups.
I get all that but how many times are we gonna see Goku master Mastered UI?

Seriously when does it end?
Like he should be past this point. How many times are gonna see Goku get hit in his blind spot? His fukking chest? Like come up with something else.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm rewatching the DBZ English dub with the subtitles turned on to see what was really supposed to be said

The original Funi dub was horrible:russ:

They were a million times better in Kai..
Funimation in general didn't start getting good at dubbing until like 10 years ago :mjlol:

But yeah those OG dubs were so damn :trash:

I will always say Kai >>>> OG. People just like the original because that's what they grew up on. But objectively speaking, Kai blows OG DBZ out the water

• Dap
Reactions: 904

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Funimation in general didn't start getting good at dubbing until like 10 years ago :mjlol:

I will always say Kai >>>> OG. People just like the original because that's what they grew up on. But objectively speaking, Kai blows OG DBZ out the water

I always knew it's just been awhile since I watched it..

The voice acting was horrible, they over talked a bunch of scenes and over explained shyt.. They dumbed it down when it wasn't really necessary. And they took a lot of the seriousness out of it

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps

Kai is horrible

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
crazy that a 50% clone is at least UI sign teir. vegeta cocky as usual, like ok you can hakai but you have to land it my guy, yes its a one shot but the guy your fighting one shotted a MUI user and you're nowhere near that level. maybe if were the clone and he didn't know about it then yea. hakai needs to be more than erasing folks destruction energy should have some buffs and passive abilities

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm rooting for this Granolah fella I wanna see him imcapciate Goku and Vegeta, then face off Freiza the outcome being that Granolah finishes off Freiza or both Freiza and Granolah perish.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm rooting for this Granolah fella I wanna see him imcapciate Goku and Vegeta, then face off Freiza the outcome being that Granolah finishes off Freiza or both Freiza and Granolah perish.
Frieza isn't dying anytime soon:mjlol::mjlol:He brings too much cash and merchandise in Japan to get killed off