Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nah dbz was the best anime to me and by the time other anime started coming out with some popularity(like naruto..etc) i wasnt into anime like that anymore, so dbz stays goat to me.:manny:

i mean its all subjective at the end of the day so who really cares.:yeshrug:

Daps

Contrary to what some casual Kimetsu no Sleepa stans up in this thread will have you try and believe, Dragon Ball is give or take the biggest IP in the industry along with One Piece. No way it was gonna stay gone for long; it's as sure a license to print money as there is on Earth. Hell the fukkin Dokkan Battle mobile game alone rakes in over twice the revenue that Demon Slayer movie did literally every year. :mjlol: 2022 the King is fukking byke brehs :wow::blessed: (Hopefully with a half decent budget for those overworked Toei animators this time :unimpressed:).

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Contrary to what some casual Kimetsu no Sleepa stans up in this thread will have you try and believe, Dragon Ball is give or take the biggest IP in the industry along with One Piece. No way it was gonna stay gone for long; it's as sure a license to print money as there is on Earth. Hell the fukkin Dokkan Battle mobile game alone rakes in over twice the revenue that Demon Slayer movie did literally every year. :mjlol: 2022 the King is fukking byke brehs :wow::blessed: (Hopefully with a half decent budget for those overworked Toei animators this time :unimpressed:).

:snoop: on so many levels y’all taking this shyt way too personal
No one in the right mind should or could question it’s legacy or impact
It was about the movie nothing more and people getting in feelings making shyt up

could the movie break record sure it’s a possibility but it’s not likely is what was said when in its own home country it not in top 20 all time the series in box office sales it is bigger outside of the country but still didn’t break records but it did make good amount of money that is all what was said

U can’t question facts like one piece that shyt always selling millions of each volumes and look for how long that shyt been out it is hands down the most successful manga series off all time by sales and it can’t be questioned the facts are there whether anyone likes it or not

facts and opinion are 2 different things

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm still really hoping the movie isn't about Cooler and they go with another villain (preferably someone new).

I mean I'm sorry but if we're honest he's just a Frieza stand-in, and we've had more than enough Frieza.

I love dbz more than the next man but i would put hunter hunter and yu yu hakusho over dbz:yeshrug::yeshrug:
dbz is just a visual fukkery to enjoy...

Unfortunately there's not much chance of those coming back...Togashi is basically just too lazy to draw manga anymore :yeshrug:

Dude does like one or two chapters of HxH every few years and then goes back on hiatus :skip:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched Super in it’s entirety on Hulu

The Goku Black and TOP arcs are :blessed::whew:

I know some of y’all thought it was trash but as someone who hasn’t watched DB in years and don’t have a clue what’s going on in the manga I thoroughly enjoyed it

Last edited:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Granshiro beat Kakalost twice :hubie: Vegeta putting the pieces together....:hubie: when it all makes sense and he see the opp foot on Son Goku neck, after cycling through his forms....:dwillhuh:

Uchuu Saikyo no Senshi :wow: Cerealian Dragon Balls with the Action Replay power up

Nyam cock Saiyans :wow:

Need that Baby Vegeta smiley to make the cypher complete

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Granshiro beat Kakalost twice :hubie: Vegeta putting the pieces together....:hubie: when it all makes sense and he see the opp foot on Son Goku neck, after cycling through his forms....:dwillhuh:

Uchuu Saikyo no Senshi :wow: Cerealian Dragon Balls with the Action Replay power up

Nyam cock Saiyans :wow:

Need that Baby Vegeta smiley to make the cypher complete

:dwillhuh: say what now?