Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This guy Granola has like some type of xray vision that he can see your blood:ohhh::dwillhuh:My man has a gotdamn Sharingan:dwillhuh::merchant:And targeting points on some Kenshiro shyt?:merchant: Vegeta seems to have figured it out:banderas:That lore building :banderas:
:ohhh: Yooo, that really is some Kenshiro shyt. Not sure why it didn't cross my mind :wow:

Gonna make me pop in some FOTNS for old times sake :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Granolah's looking very Hit-ish so far.

Trying to go for vital parts without killing them, because he needs alive for Frieza, good fight so far :ehh:

Wonder what Vegeta has up his sleeve :jbhmm:
Vegetas learning to make Goku the guinea pig :mjlol::mjlol:Also using his head to scout the area and understand Granolas fighting :ehh:Figured out that planet was ravaged by them hell he probably knew when Bardock was sent to that planet:ohhh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Vegetas learning to make Goku the guinea pig :mjlol::mjlol:Also using his head to scout the area and understand Granolas fighting :ehh:Figured out that planet was ravaged by them hell he probably knew when Bardock was sent to that planet:ohhh:
Well if he did know that, then he should have known sending Bardock anywhere wouldn't have helped. After all, Goku's father is just an average fighter :troll:
Brilliant scientist though :troll:

I swear that's 1 line from the old dub I'll never forget :laff:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Well if he did know that, then he should have known sending Bardock anywhere wouldn't have helped. After all, Goku's father is just an average fighter :troll:
Brilliant scientist though :troll:

I swear that's 1 line from the old dub I'll never forget :laff:

:russ: The shade

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Toyotaro's annoying as fukk because he's so clearly a Vegeta stan but has to rock the boat, so he just settles for making Goku look as incompetent as possible, like a child who needs Vegeta to direct him at all possible times. As well as turning up the "bad father" shyt and having him look down on Gohan's career choices.

Say what you will about the anime but save for the Black arc Goku was pretty competent, good at raising Pan and Goten, and supportive of Gohan's lifestyle

In the manga, Goku's all ":camby:fukk that bookworm ass nikka" whenever Gohan comes up, while in the anime he's actually the one encouraging Gohan to focus on his career instead of jumping into battles because he knows he just needs a little bit of training to get back up to speed when he's really needed.

And then Toyo took the bit about Goku not being alive for Goten's birth and pushed it to him missing Gohan's birth too even though he was alive for that so he can make Vegeta look like such a better father.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just watched Super in it’s entirety on Hulu

The Goku Black and TOP arcs are :blessed::whew:

I know some of y’all thought it was trash but as someone who hasn’t watched DB in years and don’t have a clue what’s going on in the manga I thoroughly enjoyed it

Super wasn’t trash at all. Who said that? We have a 2k page thread here.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Toyotaro's annoying as fukk because he's so clearly a Vegeta stan but has to rock the boat, so he just settles for making Goku look as incompetent as possible, like a child who needs Vegeta to direct him at all possible times. As well as turning up the "bad father" shyt and having him look down on Gohan's career choices.

Say what you will about the anime but save for the Black arc Goku was pretty competent, good at raising Pan and Goten, and supportive of Gohan's lifestyle

In the manga, Goku's all ":camby:fukk that bookworm ass nikka" whenever Gohan comes up, while in the anime he's actually the one encouraging Gohan to focus on his career instead of jumping into battles because he knows he just needs a little bit of training to get back up to speed when he's really needed.

And then Toyo took the bit about Goku not being alive for Goten's birth and pushed it to him missing Gohan's birth too even though he was alive for that so he can make Vegeta look like such a better father.

I agree with this. He makes Goku looks like a bumbling idiot/child all the time. Why does Vegeta have to tell Goku he hasn’t mastered UI yet so use your regular power? Why is Goku always getting K/O early every fight? This is two arcs in a row Goku is getting K/O’d out the gate wtf.