Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yes and no.

They didn't show it in the anime, but in the manga they had a Tournament Of Power for the Gods Of Destruction. And they were going all out since Zeno said he'd erase him if they didn't. Even Goku who was there watching said "wow, Beerus isn't holding back!"

That being said, we still don't know how much his full power is in relation to Goku so :yeshrug:
Mf held back full powered moro like he was a joke. :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
At this point Goku and Vegeta are so overpowered that it's basically impossible to make a threatening villain. And that's not even mentioning gods and angels.

Honestly I think it's time to do a Dragonball reboot starting with the Saiyan Saga. Lots of opportunities for more characters to get shine and to maybe have the story play out differently.

Stop it. No one wants that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop it. No one wants that.

Either that or just end the series. How else is anybody going to be a legitimate threat to Goku at this point? :dahell:

Goku is the strongest person in the universe that's not a god or angel. He's so overpowered at this point that it breaks the story. Nobody is going to buy some random villain somehow being strong enough to threaten him.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Either that or just end the series. How else is anybody going to be a legitimate threat to Goku at this point? :dahell:

Goku is the strongest person in the universe that's not a god or angel. He's so overpowered at this point that it breaks the story. Nobody is going to buy some random villain somehow being strong enough to threaten him.

Your right. But that’s the thing. No one cares that he won’t have a “legit threat”

If u still watching/reading dragonball at this point it’s cause u love the series. As long as they keep doing cool transformations have cool villains and fight scenes the franchise will continue to be successful.

Dragonball is the fast and furious of anime. It knows exactly what the fan base wants and it’s unapologetic at giving it to them. Didn’t they already term this new arc a “Fan service” arc?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

It's actually Granola > Broly > Goku > Jiren > Vegeta > Gohan (manga) > Kale. In terms of strongest.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's actually Granola > Broly > Goku > Jiren > Vegeta > Kale. In terms of strongest.
Speaking of Jiren can yall imagine how strong he is now?:merchant:What if Toppo decided to go all in on the god of destruction training he's going to even more powerful now:merchant:You already know Hit is on his Ghost of tsushima shyt and finding new ways to kill:whoo::whew::ooh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of Jiren can yall imagine how strong he is now?:merchant:What if Toppo decided to go all in on the god of destruction training he's going to even more powerful now:merchant:You already know Hit is on his Ghost of tsushima shyt and finding new ways to kill:whoo::whew::ooh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

man I hope they bring them back :stopitslime:

jiren probably unlocked and mastered UI already too :damn:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Honestly I think it's time to do a Dragonball reboot starting with the Saiyan Saga. Lots of opportunities for more characters to get shine and to maybe have the story play out differently.
Regardless of how many people complain about the direction that Dragon Ball franchise has gone (and rightfully so), I can assure you not nobody wants to see a Hunter X Hunter type reboot :camby:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He was already stronger than Goku. They basically had to triple team him to win and even then it was just barely.

Nah Jiren on some other shot my man just strong with no need for god abilities:mjlol::mjlol:Jiren just wants to throw fades to those worthy of taking them:dead:

Goku can hit UI on command now. Tournament UI Goku washed Jiren.