Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They basically just set up the next 3-5 years honestly.

UI is the new SSJ for goku. He'll keep going through various power levels and forms.

This new power beerus is hinting at will be what vegeta goes after.

Lmfao at anyone expecting a time skip.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Primal Rage Vegeta otw
MMuML6h.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So basically, Goku is still nowhere near angel level. Not even close. Beerus is still stronger than Goku. There are other godly techniques just as effective as UI.
He should never reach their level honestly he's still mortal he still ages and will die.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless the angels themselves are threatened, this show will never have any real stakes.

The show needs an actual arc, im tires of this villain of the month stuff.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Didnt they say that this new story arc is a "fan service" arc? What did they mean by that?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They’re fools then. The writer hasn’t even shown Beerus’ full power. He has room to make Beerus as strong as he wants no matter what transformations Goku has.

Unless the angels themselves are threatened, this show will never have any real stakes.

The show needs an actual arc, im tires of this villain of the month stuff.

At this point Goku and Vegeta are so overpowered that it's basically impossible to make a threatening villain. And that's not even mentioning gods and angels.

Honestly I think it's time to do a Dragonball reboot starting with the Saiyan Saga. Lots of opportunities for more characters to get shine and to maybe have the story play out differently.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
They’re fools then. The writer hasn’t even shown Beerus’ full power. He has room to make Beerus as strong as he wants no matter what transformations Goku has.
Yes and no.

They didn't show it in the anime, but in the manga they had a Tournament Of Power for the Gods Of Destruction. And they were going all out since Zeno said he'd erase him if they didn't. Even Goku who was there watching said "wow, Beerus isn't holding back!"

That being said, we still don't know how much his full power is in relation to Goku so :yeshrug:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yes and no.

They didn't show it in the anime, but in the manga they had a Tournament Of Power for the Gods Of Destruction. And they were going all out since Zeno said he'd erase him if they didn't. Even Goku who was there watching said "wow, Beerus isn't holding back!"

That being said, we still don't know how much his full power is in relation to Goku so :yeshrug:

1. Don’t tell me about what happened in the manga.. I know.
2. That’s not a definite example of Beerus’ showing his full power. Thats just another example of the writer leaving room for Beerus to power up more.