Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ: At anyone trying to order power levels like some autistic otaku. Power levels are bs and based on the size of Tori Yams royalty checks.

*Tori Yams after seeing that check from Shonen Jump missing a 丸*:merchant:

“Sales are dropping due to Vegeta falling behind Goku, let’s give him Instant Transmission”:ehh:
As soon as you had mfs like the powerpuff broly manhandle ssb it was :mjlol:
Its like God ki wasn't all that in the end:mjlol:
Mf go from nearly tearing up the universe with punches to weird ass powerscaling

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being the GOAT when your whole style is taken from everyone else :mjlol:

He's a walking greatest hits album, with everybody's moves duct taped together :russ:

Cell the DBZ version of The Game, straight up jacking everybody's flow :laff:

Nothing about this nikka is original, once you get past the fact that he has everyone else's moves and personalities, you realize he's an incredibly shallow character underneath :scust:

You said this like it ain't gangsta :gucci: breh Debo'd his way to the top robbing everybody and wasn't shyt they could do about it. What Kamehameha? That's MY Kamehameha, punk. Straight jacking for moves like 1990 Ice Cube. You made it a hot line he made it a hot song. He made them fight his newborn children and they were dog walked, that's how bad they got sonned. Like imagine a mf stole your whole shyt and when you go to confront him you get pistol whipped by his seed until you know the serial number by heart, ain't no coming back from that shyt, you saw how Goku chose to remain in the other world after the fight, he knew he couldn't go back after that L.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Says the guy that has godkiller and godbuster armour :stopitslime:
You're still alive to complain about it right
jecoxce-png.379127
:lolbron:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
why are yall still pretending as if you like dragonball super lol

might as well turn this into a DBZ appreciation/nostalgia thread..

so anyway the very first time after having Frieza, and then Cell, what was your reaction when Majin Buu was originally revealed? :mjlol: i was like wtf as a kid lol
My reaction:

We went from Majin Vegeta to this :unimpressed:

If you liked Frieza's henchmen or the Ginyu force more than Frieza I'm okay with that. If you liked the other Androids more than Cell I'm okay with that. Try telling me Buu was better than Majin Vegeta and I'll tell you to :camby: I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My reaction:

We went from Majin Vegeta to this :unimpressed:

If you liked Frieza's henchmen or the Ginyu force more than Frieza I'm okay with that. If you liked the other Androids more than Cell I'm okay with that. Try telling me Buu was better than Majin Vegeta and I'll tell you to :camby: I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth.

"Im...beginning to detect"...

"BUUUUUUU" :laff: :mjlol: :mjlol: