Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Goku can hit UI on command now. Tournament UI Goku washed Jiren.
Jiren was still trading blows with him:what:Goku did overpower him eventually especially after he lost his confidence but nah Jiren was holding his own up until he attacked the audience m pissed Goku off more. You really think Jiren of all people can't get stronger especially seeing UI first hand?:heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wonder how much stronger jiren can get. Lol remember when his implied power was speculated as god of destruction level

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
gohan cnt beat hit lol

I agree that Gohan would probably in a real fight to Hit because Gohan is far too honest. But if we're just going off power levels (manga), Gohan was even with Kefla (Kale and Caulifla fused), in his Mystic form. LSSJ Kale was just under SSB Goku. That would mean that in the tournament, at that point, Mystic Gohan >= SSB Goku/SSB Vegeta, at the very least.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I agree that Gohan would probably in a real fight to Hit because Gohan is far too honest. But if we're just going off power levels (manga), Gohan was even with Kefla (Kale and Caulifla fused), in his Mystic form. LSSJ Kale was just under SSB Goku. That would mean that in the tournament, at that point, Mystic Gohan >= SSB Goku/SSB Vegeta, at the very least.
Honestly powerscaling is so off in DBZ that trying to debate and rationalize things wont' work. A kid buu/ ssj3 level gohan no matter how much "hidden potential" he has shouldn't be able to catch up that well in a short time to anybody in the ssg teir and above (post training 1st form freezer one shotted him, and he was weaker from no training post buu).

Kale is an anomoly and even if you use the legendary super saiyan mumbo jumbo and U6 saiyans being more advanced should at most be ssg teir.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:russ: At anyone trying to order power levels like some autistic otaku. Power levels are bs and based on the size of Tori Yams royalty checks.

*Tori Yams after seeing that check from Shonen Jump missing a 丸*:merchant:

“Sales are dropping due to Vegeta falling behind Goku, let’s give him Instant Transmission”:ehh:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Honestly powerscaling is so off in DBZ that trying to debate and rationalize things wont' work. A kid buu/ ssj3 level gohan no matter how much "hidden potential" he has shouldn't be able to catch up that well in a short time to anybody in the ssg teir and above (post training 1st form freezer one shotted him, and he was weaker from no training post buu).

Kale is an anomoly and even if you use the legendary super saiyan mumbo jumbo and U6 saiyans being more advanced should at most be ssg teir.

The fukkery that powerscaling is what makes DB fun. Rationalizing fiction also fun.

Powerscaling for Gohan, IIRC.
  • Killed by Frieza = Zenkai.
  • Trained for 1st tournament.
  • Trained for 2nd tournament (even in the manga).
So Gohan was actually more powerful than when we last saw him in DBZ. Especially after the Frieza one-shot.

Of course Kale is an anomaly. LSSJ is an anomaly. Kale in base was stronger than SSJ2 Caulifla. So an enraged LSSJ (redundant, I know) could be SSB tier. Broly certainly was.