happy new year fam

pz69pH7_d.jpg
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
At least it looks like Vegeta might get his own thing. I hope the blurb at the end is referring to him.

i doubt it.... either granola elevates himself or something with uub or freiza himself:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
This strongest fighter is someone we haven't seen yet like the Jiren of this universe. Uub is powerful but still far too young and they don't even know about him yet or at least aren't looking for him. This fighter is either Granola or a catalyst that will be created by 73 experiment and Granola interfering in my opinion :jbhmm:With such a heavy Frieza and Sayain presence we may very well see Broly pulled into this shyt unless they prefer to keep him more series/film usage:jbhmm:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Dude acts like he's some God because he knows a couple of people at Toei. Dude could be replaced at literally any moment :mjlol:
Ain't nobody acting like he a God. And I'm not tryna cape for dude either, I'm just calling it like I see it.

I think dude is hella knowledgeable when it comes to Dragon Ball and his videos are personally entertaining to me. He has alot of videos debunking shyt and his videos on history of the franchise and theory videos are all dope. Plus he stay going in on Screenrant and CBR, who really be on some bullshyt (Screenrant is the WOAT).

Of course he can be replaced. Anybody can. But he's one of my favorites as far as the DB YouTube channels go. I also fukk with Animeajay, MasakoX, and Mistare Fusion.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This is funny, because for the longest now (since Beerus was introduced) I been thinking about how Vegeta would make the perfect God Of Destruction. And how I could see him taking Beerus place.

I see the (potential) seeds are finally being planted now :pachaha:

Yeah i wouldn’t be mad at this :jbhmm:

maybe they make Vegeta a god of destruction and Goku becomes one of them angels? Idk if that’s possible but :pachaha:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

maybe they make Vegeta a god of destruction and Goku becomes one of them angels? Idk if that’s possible but :pachaha:
Idk how that would work, because all of the angels are children of the Grand Priest. Goku is not, so I don't know if he's able to.

Besides Goku would make a terrible Angel. Angels are supposed to stay out of mortal affairs and Goku wanna fight everyone strong :dead:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Idk how that would work, because all of the angels are children of the Grand Priest. Goku is not, so I don't know if he's able to.

Besides Goku would make a terrible Angel. Angels are supposed to stay out of mortal affairs and Goku wanna fight everyone strong :dead:

you right, but this is dragon ball :russ:

but yeah I can see Goku just traveling from world to world and universe looking for a big fight

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I still hope Toriyama goes with the ending he wrote in Dragon Ball Online...where Goku and Vegeta start getting :flabbynsick:and decide to go to an uninhabited planet and fight to the death.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

yeah sorta kinda:ehh::ehh: tbh this was predicable because the fandom been asking to see beerus power etcc...:ehh: this is a way to introduce it more and who else would be perfect to expose to 2:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh: vegeta makes the more sense:ehh:
its clear as day Goku and whis is gonna continue improve UI............i see beerus teaching vegeta how to tap into Hakai energy:ehh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL Vegeta aint getting shyt worth while.

They hyped the fukk out of Vegeta getting a huge boost last Arc and it was only a stepping stone for Goku to defeat the Villian and get stronger.

They pulling the same bait and switch from the last Arc and people are eating it up.

How many times they gonna pull the "Pfft, I don't need MUI. I'll get stronger my own way." card with Vegeta.

I mean shyt Goku already knows how to Hakai so good luck making GoD power the things that separates the two.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
LOL Vegeta aint getting shyt worth while.

They hyped the fukk out of Vegeta getting a huge boost last Arc and it was only a stepping stone for Goku to defeat the Villian and get stronger.

They pulling the same bait and switch from the last Arc and people are eating it up.

How many times they gonna pull the "Pfft, I don't need MUI. I'll get stronger my own way." card with Vegeta.

I mean shyt Goku already knows how to Hakai so good luck making GoD power the things that separates the two.
Y'all Vegeta stans just need to accept that Dragon Ball is a story about Goku and Vegeta will always just be a second fiddle. And you can't point to Gohan killing Cell because Gohan is Goku's son and his character arc is an extension of Goku's.

That Vegeta made a major contribution to the Moro fight using a special technique he learned is a big deal for him. Vegeta's arc is accepting that he ain't gonna be Goku.