Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
4) He can't really force 18 to do anything...
QUOTE]
He could have press the button and instantly shut the bytch off but because Krillin is the biggest simp of all time in the DBZ world he got all caught in his feelings because the bytch gave him a peck on the cheek. :dahell:

This nikka feel in love with a fukking android and almost cost the Earth and everyone's life.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
He could have press the button and instantly shut the bytch off but because Krillin is the biggest simp of all time in the DBZ world he got all caught in his feelings because the bytch gave him a peck on the cheek. :dahell:

This nikka feel in love with a fukking android and almost cost the Earth and everyone's life.

You're saying this after the fact that he already destroyed the remote. And to be quite honest. It never should have gotten to him having to use the remote

Last edited:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
1) Even amongst the android saga that wasn't the case:snoop:

2) It's not deflecting it's fact. This is like complaining every show has an ending...

3) There's literally 4 CANON seasons. LOL

4) It only worked that time. But whatever I said it was a joke...
And they used the dragonballs. They could've used them at ANY time. They just used em for the spirit bomb. The moment Gohan was revived a spirit bomb was no longer necessary. Kid Buu was the second weakest form only stronger than Fat Buu. and maybe evil buu

5) Just google the filler list. There's actually a bigger percentage of fillers in DB than DBZ :bryan:

6) Gohan literally had zero fear of Cell until he had one arm. With help he beat said person with ONE arm...one fukking arm. Cell really had no business even fighting him again.

7) So you're going to gloss over the completely retarded "styles" of martial arts in DB and focus on this "jackie chun"? Really fighting by stench? Fighting by bulma being topless? Master roshi throwing a bone out the ring? IGHT

Jiving? :snoop:
:bryan:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gohan/Cell is still the best fight. Nothing is topping Teen gohan first ssj2 transformation.

Gohan, let it go.. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause.. there is those who words alone will not reach.Cell is such a being..
I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle.. you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learnt these feelings..
but it's because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please.. drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved..
you have the strength, my scanners sensed it..

Just.. let it go..

WSChcK.gif

uXy5nv.gif

RzLk7w.gif

:wow:
S9e5t87.png

2wfomqe.gif

Last edited:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gohan/Cell is still the best fight. Nothing is topping Teen gohan first ssj2 transformation.

Gohan, let it go.. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause.. there is those who words alone will not reach.Cell is such a being..
I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle.. you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learnt these feelings..
but it's because your cherish life that you must protect it. Please.. drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved..
you have the strength, my scanners sensed it..

Just.. let it go..

WSChcK.gif

uXy5nv.gif

RzLk7w.gif

:wow:
S9e5t87.png

2wfomqe.gif
im fixing to watch this fight on youtube now:blessed: