Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Only fusion and absorption so not Broly but someone like the Kefla fusion or those robots that formed that gundam would be fukked :russ::russ:Buu too:russ:
That’s what I figured. so Vegeta is strong due to the spirit refinement from the yardrats making blue evolution more powerful than UI sign. though picollo noted nothing seemed to change about Vegeta when he came back power wise :why:.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Member when Beerus was looking for the Legendary Super Saiyan God foretold in his mysterious premonition? Nah, that shyt weaker and more irrelevant than Kaio Ken
Remember how they hyped Gohan up at the beginning of DBZ?

What happened to gohan?

Dude weaker than piccolo now. Master roshi could body him at this point.
:mjcry:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
pouring-out-liquor.gif

Lil bro Merus

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That’s what I figured. so Vegeta is strong due to the spirit refinement from the yardrats making blue evolution more powerful than UI sign. though picollo noted nothing seemed to change about Vegeta when he came back power wise :why:.

:what:??????

Are you fukking retarded? Stop making shyt up you fukking dummy. Vegeta’s blue form is not stronger than UI Sign Goku. What the fukk do you idiots be reading? :dead:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
As far as Vegeta vs Hit: Vegeta has definitely become more powerful than Hit. So in a tournament type fight, Vegeta would definitely win.

But in an actual fight, idk. Hit is an assassin with a thousand years of martial arts experience. Putting him in a tournament type fight neuters him because it takes away his best abilities.

No matter how powerful Vegeta is, if he gets hit (no pun intended) with something like this

dbmsag0-1ee9c850-5ef1-4714-bfd9-02c9eb1ba498.gif

It's over for him