Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still hoping the Prince gets a chance to shine for reals, but this arc has still been the best of Super so far.

By far imo.

It’s the only one that has felt fully fleshed out from start to where we are now. Even with a questionable decision or two in this chapter.

Merus a fycking G brehs. :wow:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol even Beerus and Whis are starting to complain about how much they gotta save these fools.

I would say the writing is terrible but honestly i think this is the best they could do knowing that the Z fighters have gods and angels fighting in their corner. They just embrace it.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Lol even Beerus and Whis are starting to complain about how much they gotta save these fools.

I would say the writing is terrible but honestly i think this is the best they could do knowing that the Z fighters have gods and angels fighting in their corner. They just embrace it.
What exactly did Beerus and Whis to save them in this story? Absolutely nothing.

The whole point is see how the angel Merus has a better respect and morale for mortals and life. Whis and Beerus don't give a fukk, they do shyt for personal reasons. But here we get an angel not cut from the same cloth. How is this bad writing?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't please y'all dudes.

Spoilers!

You got a bunch of confirmations

-beerus really doesn't care about anything but what pleases him.

-vegeta is stronger than UI omen Goku currently

-Angels don't have some leeway before being erased it's not an instant poof.

- meerus came down with the intention of dying to push Goku to the next level

-whis has the soft spot for earth more so than beerus

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can't please y'all dudes.

Spoilers!

You got a bunch of confirmations

-beerus really doesn't care about anything but what pleases him.

-vegeta is stronger than UI omen Goku currently

-Angels don't have some leeway before being erased it's not an instant poof.

- meerus came down with the intention of dying to push Goku to the next level

-whis has the soft spot for earth more so than beerus
The only issue is rage doesn’t activate MUI if that’s what meres wants goku to achieve

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So moros absoption power is "sealed" off i guess:jbhmm: glad they cleared that up in the early spoilers they only said he crushed the stones in his hand which made me think thats dumb cause he could just regenerate them.

i just hope this arc is just a set up to something else later. Seems like its going to be a beef between the daishinkan and goku since his son was erased because of Goku and last i remember they cant revive him with the super dragonballs since it hasnt been a year (i hope :francis:). Merus erasure kind of leave me conflicted on one hand he could have sacrificed himself to defeat moro finally (which would have been a terrible ending) but then again with that whole justice monolouge at the end i think he decided to leave Goku with the role of protecting the universe in the future, and to that end he needed Goku to master UI. A big gamble in the short term, but it could pay off in the long term depending on if my theory is correct that after this Goku might have beef with the major deities after this arc. I'm also curious as to why gokus injury isnt completely healed up you can still see the outline of the hole:jbhmm:.

i still have small hope Vegeta is gonna get his shine somehow :mjcry: