Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yall taking about vegeta raking up L's .
This nicca L' han didn't even want to be healed to help run the faded this . Breh has become the yamcha of Super...
I’m concerned when he said “healed the others and piccolo then I’ll be last”:picard::picard::picard::picard: this is the guy who beat Cell?:mjcry::mjcry: My my Gohan how you’ve fallen:picard::picard:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I’m concerned when he said “healed the others and piccolo then I’ll be last”:picard::picard::picard::picard: this is the guy who beat Cell?:mjcry::mjcry: My my Gohan how you’ve fallen:picard::picard:
I mean to be fair, Vegeta was unconscious and Goku and Piccolo both had holes in their chest, while Gohan was fine by comparison, so he didn't need to be healed as urgently.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So I'm looking to get the DB/Z manga (it's literally the only thing I have left to add to my collection). Anybody know which one is the best edition?

There's many different versions (Box set, Viz Bigs, 3-in-1) but I can't seem to get a definite answer of which has the best quality.

Most I'm getting for feedback is incels bytching about how heavily censored the manga is. They really seem mad that they can't see Bulma's titties :snoop:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So I'm looking to get the DB/Z manga (it's literally the only thing I have left to add to my collection). Anybody know which one is the best edition?

There's many different versions (Box set, Viz Bigs, 3-in-1) but I can't seem to get a definite answer of which has the best quality.

Most I'm getting for feedback is incels bytching about how heavily censored the manga is. They really seem mad that they can't see Bulma's titties :snoop:
I did the Viz Big 3 in 1 for DragonBall and enjoyed the space that it gives it. It gets a little murky during the Frieza and Cell saga because the binding of the books don't allow a lot of stretch to see certain pages.

There is a colored version that goes throughout the Frieza saga (last I checked) and it is beautiful. Hardcover if I recall.

Vizbig is the best option unless they have a deluxe like Berserk.

Individual manga are too small to absorb the action if there are bigger alternatives.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I did the Viz Big 3 in 1 for DragonBall and enjoyed the space that it gives it. It gets a little murky during the Frieza and Cell saga because the binding of the books don't allow a lot of stretch to see certain pages.

There is a colored version that goes throughout the Frieza saga (last I checked) and it is beautiful. Hardcover if I recall.

Vizbig is the best option unless they have a deluxe like Berserk.

Individual manga are too small to absorb the action if there are bigger alternatives.
I've heard the paper/print quality for the 3 in 1 is horrible.

I've heard the Vizbig has colored pages, but the translation is terrible.

Individual mangas I don't mind, because I can get them all at once. They have em online sold together as a whole set. I've heard those are the most censored, but that doesn't bother me really

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

box sets if u have the space for it and it’s nice too look at it

I get all my anime from rightstuf

Dragon Ball Manga Box Set

Dragon Ball Z Manga Box Set