Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's what I was looking at.

How's the quality? Is the translation and censorship really as bad as everyone says it is? Or is that just exaggerated?
I don’t have them yet since I buy a lot of light novels and anime but I seen the quality at Barnes and noble as individuals manga and it’s good quality as far as censored stuff i dont know bout that but I will research on it and hit u up once I find out

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@King P says on several reddit Viz big 3 in 1 has less censor but paper quality is :trash:

box set best one to get even with censor not huge difference in censor since both do apparently and if u want uncensored original Japanese manga are ones to get

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've heard the paper/print quality for the 3 in 1 is horrible.

I've heard the Vizbig has colored pages, but the translation is terrible.

Individual mangas I don't mind, because I can get them all at once. They have em online sold together as a whole set. I've heard those are the most censored, but that doesn't bother me really

There was some weird things with Piccolo's speech patterns for a bit, other than that I can't comment on translation. Haven't read the OG yet, plan to.

I just did a quick comparison of 14 different manga in various sizes based on paper quality.

The Vizbig came in second in terms of quality of touch. Death Note came in first. Death Note has a reduced gloss finish bordering on a matte finish that is easy to turn and durable.

The Vizbig Dragonball is also clean, matte finish, nice to hold.

Vizbig Vagabond has a similar feel to the DB one. Meanwhile the individual issues of Vagabond feels wet after a painting session.

Berserk also has the same feeling clean but wet.

天気の子 feels like a quality novel printing, no grainy feeling.

Monster 3-in-1 has the digest manga feeling without all of the roughness of that paper type.

がくみんなの山 retains that individual manga feel without the grainy texture.

Individual manga feels like coloured cardboard paper we would use in grade school. The collected editions feel like Bristol boards.

20200827-212220.jpg