Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
shyt had a hype most series would sell their Mother for. Grown ass adults got shyt trending like a sporting event. :wow:

I would never forget the emergence of the Ultra Instinct 1 hour episode that Colombus Day weekend, 2017. :wow:

The Coli went nuts. Twitter went berserk. Facebook went AWOL. Even Instagram gone nuts with IG hoes hyping it up.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I would never forget the emergence of the Ultra Instinct 1 hour episode that Colombus Day weekend, 2017. :wow:

The Coli went nuts. Twitter went berserk. Facebook went AWOL. Even Instagram gone nuts with IG hoes hyping it up.
I was a little late with watching Super, which is why I stayed away from this thread in real time because I had to play catch up.

But watching Goku & Frieza not only team up, but fighting in synchrony was such a mark out moment :gladbron:

Go the distance playing in the background :wow:

Frieza saying "THROW ME MONKEY!!!"
tenor.gif

:krs:

Whole team on the sidelines cheering Frieza

tenor.gif

ParallelAmazingGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

Goku: "Thanks Frieza!"
Frieza: "fukk off monkey!" :laff:

If you woulda told me 15-20 years ago that Goku & Frieza would team up, I woulda hit you with the :childplease:

And nikkas actually got the nerve to speculate "but but what if Cell woulda been in the ToP instead of Frieza??" :mjlol: :dead: :camby:

DBS had a ton of flaws, but the whole ToP arc & that final moment is a 10/10 for me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was a little late with watching Super, which is why I stayed away from this thread in real time because I had to play catch up.

But watching Goku & Frieza not only team up, but fighting in synchrony was such a mark out moment :gladbron:

Go the distance playing in the background :wow:

Frieza saying "THROW ME MONKEY!!!"
tenor.gif

:krs:

Whole team on the sidelines cheering Frieza

tenor.gif

ParallelAmazingGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

Goku: "Thanks Frieza!"
Frieza: "fukk off monkey!" :laff:

If you woulda told me 15-20 years ago that Goku & Frieza would team up, I woulda hit you with the :childplease:

And nikkas actually got the nerve to speculate "but but what if Cell woulda been in the ToP instead of Frieza??" :mjlol: :dead: :camby:

DBS had a ton of flaws, but the whole ToP arc & that final moment is a 10/10 for me

Him calling them monkeys always gets me :laff:
So racist yet so damn :deadmanny:

dance for me monkey :russ:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Him calling them monkeys always gets me :laff:
So racist yet so damn :deadmanny:

dance for me monkey :russ:
Word, even when he was call Goku "Saiyan" I could just hear the "monkey" undertones in his voice that he may have well just called him a monkey instead of Saiyan :laff:

This is why I basically hit nikkas with the :comeon: when they would speculate about overrated ass Cell being in the ToP instead of Frieza.

Cell doesn't have the history with Goku and his comrades that Frieza does, nor does he have that burning hatred inside for him. Not to mention I don't even think Cell can really keep up because I don't think he can really get stronger like that since he's a Bio Android, but that's a different story altogether. Point is, him and Goku teaming up just wouldn't be anywhere near as epic

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Word, even when he was call Goku "Saiyan" I could just hear the "monkey" undertones in his voice that he may have well just called him a monkey instead of Saiyan :laff:

This is why I basically hit nikkas with the :comeon: when they would speculate about overrated ass Cell being in the ToP instead of Frieza.

Cell doesn't have the history with Goku and his comrades that Frieza does, nor does he have that burning hatred inside for him. Not to mention I don't even think Cell can really keep up because I don't think he can really get stronger like that since he's a Bio Android, but that's a different story altogether. Point is, him and Goku teaming up just wouldn't be anywhere near as epic
Cell is part Sayain as well as Friezas race he actually can potentially get ridiculously powerful. The problem would've been time and that they didn't have. He was able to learn ss2 and Gokus instant transmission due to his nucleus so who's to say he couldn't absorb god ki possibly if he's around it long enough?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Cell is part Sayain as well as Friezas race he actually can potentially get ridiculously powerful. The problem would've been time and that they didn't have. He was able to learn ss2 and Gokus instant transmission due to his nucleus so who's to say he couldn't absorb god ki possibly if he's around it long enough?
Cell does have Saiyan DNA in him, which is why he has their moves, traits, and abilities. But he doesn't have their bodies (like Zamasu did with Goku Black).

I'm not sure he can get stronger via training like they can. He's not like 17 and 18, who are actually humans with machine parts inside them. They since they're humans, they can better by using their bodies through physical training. And they also didn't need to absorb anyone.

There's a reason why Cell needed to absorb people to get stronger. If he could get stronger through physical training, he wouldn't need to absorb people. He can definitely get better by being pushed to the brink of death of in battle (which is where the Saiyan cells come into play). But outside of that and absorbing people :patrice:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

He has Frieza cells so he could get stronger from training like he did and of course near death like saiyans

having said that I was wrong and changed my pic think it was right when frieza came back in movie then top and a rewatch
I do have Frieza saga over cell saga cuz the fear was real with him and Frieza is a better villain
Every time I rewatch the series it shows for me

right monkey :russ:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cell does have Saiyan DNA in him, which is why he has their moves, traits, and abilities. But he doesn't have their bodies (like Zamasu did with Goku Black).

I'm not sure he can get stronger via training like they can. He's not like 17 and 18, who are actually humans with machine parts inside them. They since they're humans, they can better by using their bodies through physical training. And they also didn't need to absorb anyone.

There's a reason why Cell needed to absorb people to get stronger. If he could get stronger through physical training, he wouldn't need to absorb people. He can definitely get better by being pushed to the brink of death of in battle (which is where the Saiyan cells come into play). But outside of that and absorbing people :patrice:

Couldn't He just absorb 17 and 18 again? Not that they others would ever allow that to happen, but that would easily put him (near) Jiren level.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Couldn't He just absorb 17 and 18 again? Not that they others would ever allow that to happen, but that would easily put him (near) Jiren level.

I mean he wouldn’t look different since when he died and came back fought gohan he kept same look but bigger power boost
So I mean he would get stronger sure jiren level no don’t see how

jiren suppressed was way too strong for goku at max power before omen
Omen still can’t beat jiren either
Only mastered can
God forbid they bring cell back jiren gonna be way stronger by then too
He train same amount as goku and vegeta too and don’t even have ultra instinct good luck if he obtain that next at that absurd power level

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He has Frieza cells so he could get stronger from training like he did and of course near death like saiyans

having said that I was wrong and changed my pic think it was right when frieza came back in movie then top and a rewatch
I do have Frieza saga over cell saga cuz the fear was real with him and Frieza is a better villain
Every time I rewatch the series it shows for me

right monkey :russ:
When Frieza bodied Dende I hit the:merchant::why::ooh::lupe::mindblown::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Space hitler had me terrified :damn::damn:Then he started fukking up Piccolo and started oding on Vegeta:damn::damn::damn:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
@CubanVoodooBreh Chairman of #HoHoHoSet has yet to justify his factions stanning of Frieza's :mjpls: behavior.

A pitiful horde of squabbling baboons would never understand the motivations and actions behind Lord Friezas ambitions, let alone be able to TRULY calculate the vast, immeasurable distance between them and the supreme royal of the Cold bloodline :mjpls:

Were in the business of conquering star systems and ruling over billions, not claiming to be "Prince of all imbeciles" including but not limited to 5 half breed macaques and a low born man ape :mjpls: