Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is why I basically hit nikkas with the :comeon: when they would speculate about overrated ass Cell being in the ToP instead of Frieza.

Cell doesn't have the history with Goku and his comrades that Frieza does, nor does he have that burning hatred inside for him.
frieza was a better villain but it would have been more logical to bring cell back for the reasons you said. He was evil, but not pure evil like frieza, so he would have been easier to reason with.

The real reason they picked Frieza is because cell is harder to draw.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
frieza was a better villain but it would have been more logical to bring cell back for the reasons you said. He was evil, but not pure evil like frieza, so he would have been easier to reason with.

Those spots on him were a bytch they said basically

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

That and Frieza was legitimately the most popular character in Japan at the time they couldn't ignore fandom demand

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

I understand that, and that's why I said the ending was so great. Frieza being pure evil, having such absolute hatred for Goku and his race. Plus everything Frieza put Goku and his friends through. The fact that he they put that aside and fought together in synchrony at the end made it so epic. Goku & Cell would have been cool, but it wouldn't have had the same great feel to it.

That and Frieza was legitimately the most popular character in Japan at the time they couldn't ignore fandom demand
Frieza is by far their most popular villain in Japan and it's not even close. He's the Joker to Goku's Batman. They're always gonna keep him around

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I understand that, and that's why I said the ending was so great. Frieza being pure evil, having such absolute hatred for Goku and his race. Plus everything Frieza put Goku and his friends through.
It was cool to see as a fan but logically it was just another dumb and dangerous decision that Goku made in a long history of dumb decisions.

I personally would have rather seen fit buu in action.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was cool to see as a fan but logically it was just another dumb and dangerous decision that Goku made in a long history of dumb decisions.

I personally would have rather seen fit buu in action.
Not just Goku, Whis gave Frieza his life back and then they just let him go. Vegeta didn't do shyt about it. They just said "dont cause any trouble or we'll come find you." :dwillhuh:

That made absolutely no sense at all considering everything that Frieza has done.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Not just Goku, Whis gave Frieza his life back and then they just let him go. Vegeta didn't do shyt about it. They just said "dont cause any trouble or we'll come find you." :dwillhuh:

That made absolutely no sense at all considering everything that Frieza has done.

He just helped them save the known universe(s). Were they supposed to dead him right after?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I didnt mind that part since he wasn't a threat to beerus and whis, but he would be for the z fighters.

Cell was alot more reasonable and they are constantly finding ways to keep buu out of the fight for some reason. They could have easily replaced someone like Tian wit Buu and still brought back frieza.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Whis didn't give a damn about Frieza, and Beerus was happy Frieza helped their universe survive.

The funny thing is had Whis not used his powers to bring Frieza back to life, he'd be screwed. Since Frieza had already been wished back to life with the Earth's Dragon Balls, he wouldn't able to be wished back again.

Imagine how that back and forth between Goku and Frieza :heh:

Goku: "Sorry Frieza, can't bring you back to life!"

Frieza: "What do you mean Saiyan? Are you going back on your word?"

Goku: "The Dragon Balls can only bring you back to life once. Since you were already wished back by Shenron, you can't come back again"

Frieza: "WHAT! YOU KNEW THIS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME MONKEY!!!

Goku: "No Frieza, I swear! I forgot that you were wished back already, I really did!!!

Frieza: "So all that help I did saving this universe was all for nothing! *sigh* I should have known better than to place my trust in a half-witted, sniveling monkey!"

Goku: Sorry Frieza, I really did try! But hey, if you didn't help us save our universe, you wouldn't be here at all! Hee hee hee"

*Goku proceeds to do that stupid expression he always does*

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whis didn't give a damn about Frieza, and Beerus was happy Frieza helped their universe survive.

The funny thing is had Whis not used his powers to bring Frieza back to life, he'd be screwed. Since Frieza had already been wished back to life with the Earth's Dragon Balls, he wouldn't able to be wished back again.

Goku: "The Dragon Balls can only bring you back to life once. Since you were already wished back by Shenron, you can't come back again"

Goku: "No Frieza, I swear! I forgot that you were wished back already, I really did!!!

Frieza: "So all that help I did saving this universe was all for nothing! *sigh* I should have known better than to place my trust in a half-witted, sniveling monkey!"

Goku: Sorry Frieza, I really did try! But hey, if you didn't help us save our universe, you wouldn't be here at all! Hee hee hee"

tenor.gif

Tell me why I can actually hear their voices having this very exact conversation...:heh::bryan:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

tenor.gif
This was far too accurate :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Tell me why I can actually hear their voices having this very exact conversation...:heh::bryan:
Hell yes:dead::dead::dead::dead:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

tenor.gif
I heard both the Japanese and America voice actors in my head reading this :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: When you wrote WHAT?! In all caps I immediately heard NANI?!

Last edited: