Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
That's what I had in mind :russ: I loved GT though a lot of people hate on it

Super has a lot to work with it just sucks the manga is monthly, I still wanna see the Universe 6 Saiyan planet
GT, through all it's faults, is actually very underrated and unfairly hated on.

But that's a whole nother story

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Btw, my collection has finally been completed recently

NegligibleWebbedDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I just don't get why we just can't say z is canon to super, z is canon to gt, z is canon to dbo, but only z is canon to z. I don't know. I just can't get into Super with how obviously not Dragonball Z it is. And I don't understand why dudes defend this mediocre shyt. I've read fanfics better than this and no one is riding its dikk. That is literally what I see Super as tbh tho a mid tier fanfic. I just don't get it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I just don't get why we just can't say z is canon to super, z is canon to gt, z is canon to dbo, but only z is canon to z. I don't know. I just can't get into Super with how obviously not Dragonball Z it is. And I don't understand why dudes defend this mediocre shyt. I've read fanfics better than this and no one is riding its dikk. That is literally what I see Super as tbh tho a mid tier fanfic. I just don't get it.

No point in stressing it, it's just not for you breh. :yeshrug:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It says that the grand supreme kai powers went to kid buu, which means Uub has those powers now.

Grand supreme kai was a god.

God Ki doesn't mean anything. It's just a different type of Ki.

It has had no relevancy throughout all of DBS. It was introduced at the beginning of DBS to make Beerus's power seem immeasurable. Which was thrown out the window almost immediately when they gave Goku that power and turned it into a generic power up.