Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He killed him off some Tom Cruise minority report pre-crime shyt :russ:

Vegeta ended up knocked out on the last panel two chapters in a row.

How many times is Moro gonna beat up Goku and Vegeta within an inch of their life. Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time??:dwillhuh:

need those zenkai boosts breh :troll: they got beat down on purpose

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
the ONLY thing i hope for after this arc is the Z fighters train together and learn eachothers techniques and improve their teamwork.

I would like to see the following in no particular order.

1. Goku teaches EVERYONE Kaioken, Instant Transmission & the spirit bomb

2. Gohan obtains SSJ Blue and mixes it with his mystik state

3. Goten and Trunks obtain SSJ Blue and go into Whiz staff for 8 years and become adults

4. Piccolo reads the namek book of legends and implements more magical powers into his arsenal.

5. Androids 17 and 18 learn fusion for them as well as chaozu + kriian and tien and yamcha

6. They use the dragonballs and wish for unlimited stamina, ability to breathe in space, and instant regeneration.

this is that 4th grader fanfic shyt. Sound like that Mexican dude on the school bus all those years ago talking about how Tien would become a super Saiyan, he saw the picture where he has one strand of yellow hair standing up :mjlol::mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't think they get those anymore :francis:
Nah the Saiyans still get zenkai boosts, it's just the they've trained so much and reached the pinnacle of their power that the boosts doesn't do much for them anymore.

When Zamasu stole Goku's body, he was able to tap into the dormant power that Zamasu couldn't tap into on his own. That's why he was getting stronger every time they fought him and was able to reach Super Saiyan Rose

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God Ki doesn't mean anything. It's just a different type of Ki.

It has had no relevancy throughout all of DBS. It was introduced at the beginning of DBS to make Beerus's power seem immeasurable. Which was thrown out the window almost immediately when they gave Goku that power and turned it into a generic power up.
Exactly

God Ki was just introduced to be another tier of powerups. All the importance of that shyt was bushed the moment this happened

6385951-t_i7gz.gif

This that fanfic level writing breh was talking about tho:sas2:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn if it ever returns? I thought it was fairly popular.

it is but after the debacle of how shytty animation was they won’t restart it unless it’s well prepared to have proper quality this time around
Anime don’t need manga per say since it doesn’t follow it completely it just does some parts of it and does it’s own thing
At same time they wanna give manga more time ahead with proper planning and pacing for anime canon itself so whatever they change they ain’t gotta rush and look like shyt again

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
God Ki doesn't mean anything. It's just a different type of Ki.
God ki does mean something, it's not natural to goku or vegeta so they aren't able to maintain ssjb for very long, that's why they only use it in short bursts in the manga. Since god ki is natural to uub, just like beerus, using god ki wouldn't strain his body like it does goku.

Breh asked why goku would give a fukk about training uub since goku has has god powers now.

The fact that uub was born with god ki is a damn good reason for goku to show interest in him and want to take him on as a student.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Naw, it'll be some years if it ever returns. They haven't started on anything

I'm assuming that the anime is gonna let the manga finish its story. Then do an anime, extended version. Then start a new story ahead of the manga. And finally take a break again.

If last time is anything to go by. So I'm guessing 2 maybe 3 years tops?