Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Honestly, Moro's become boring to me. He started off cool, now he's basically turned into Perfect Cell 2.0 :scust:

Shin used the Dragon Balls to separate himself from Kibito

:camby:

Moro is nothing like Cell. Cell had Sayian Cells in his body, so he wanted to test his powers and fight Goku. Moro doesn’t care about fighting these dudes, he only wants to absorb their energy. Yes, he was intrigued with Goku’s UI form, but at the end of the day he only wants to absorb his power. Moro also uses Magic. The copying ability came from 73.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i liked this chapter :ehh:

Moro shytting on Vegetas big bang attack :mjlol:

Goku getting that hole put through his chest :picard: rest of the z fighters catching the beats from Moro :pachaha:

Tbh Moro for a dbz villian is playing things kinda smart absorbs vegetas technique to which can prevent fusion, giving 7-3 his powers bcuz he still is worried about the grand kaioshin in buu being able to seal his powers again so having a backup in 7-3 so he could regain his strength just in case that happened .Not understanding why he does not have the time limit drawback tho i feel like he's lyng to everyone but i could be wrong.

Although it might not go this way i feel like they might be setting dende in a position where he might die trying to heal them to add tension or make us think this arc some sense of consequence. With no earth dragonballs,nor namekian ones & no super dragonballs either (since it hasnt been a year since the TOP) Then hit us with that curve ball and they use Vegetas new technique to split Piccolo and bring back Kami to make a new set of balls :russ:

i think moro might also survive this arc shyt possibly team up with frieza and i hope it turns out moro is from the demon realm thats one of the places that hasnt been explored yet in the series.
Wait a minute...:ohhh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:camby:

Moro is nothing like Cell. Cell had Sayian Cells in his body, so he wanted to test his powers and fight Goku. Moro doesn’t care about fighting these dudes, he only wants to absorb their energy. Yes, he was intrigued with Goku’s UI form, but at the end of the day he only wants to absorb his power. Moro also uses Magic. The copying ability came from 73.
And now that he absorbed 73, he has the copying ability and can take their energy and moves.

Hence why I said Cell 2.0, because that whole thing gives off Perfect Cell vibes

Hostile

All Star
Daps
A
The tournament was supposed to be the 1st time Uub met Goku. Goku wasn't even sure Uub was Buu. Until they fought.
Not to mention Goku ran away with him so you can forget about Uub having any involvements with the team unless they do a time skip to when Goku returns.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The tournament was supposed to be the 1st time Uub met Goku. Goku wasn't even sure Uub was Buu. Until they fought.

yeah I think we should pretty much forget about Uub at this point

shyt would be sorta wack at this point anyways

Goku has the power of gods, why would he care about uub

correct me if I’m wrong brehs

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Uub is a little kid in Super he's too young, I hope they do a time skip or something and have Goten/Trunks older and introduce Uub