TBVhK10.png

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hm I wonder if we'll get to see SSG Gogeta VS Beerus

Beerus will still win probably :manny: but Akira reportedly said this

"According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power, Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15."

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Beerus will still win probably :manny: but Akira reportedly said this

"According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power, Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15."

According to that logic a SSG Gogeta WOULD win though. It's whis who would slap them

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wait wait wait wtf. Obviously some shyt went down in this new movie that i haven't seen yet. BUT HOW THE fukk IS THERE EVEN A DISCUSSION about SSG Gogeta?? You become a god when 5 sayians release their energy upon you.

Where are all these sayains coming from where both Goku and Vegeta can be SSG at the same time?

Did Bulma have something to do with this nonsense? :francis:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Wait wait wait wtf. Obviously some shyt went down in this new movie that i haven't seen yet. BUT HOW THE fukk IS THERE EVEN A DISCUSSION about SSG Gogeta?? You become a god when 5 sayians release their energy upon you.

Where are all these sayains coming from where both Goku and Vegeta can be SSG at the same time?

Did Bulma have something to do with this nonsense? :francis:

Well Goku is a saiyan, instead of him being in the circle it could be vegeta

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Well Goku is a saiyan, instead of him being in the circle it could be vegeta
No i get that. Im saying in order for SSG Gogeta to be a possibility BOTH of them have to be SSG at the same time.

How is this possible with the current lineup?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
No i get that. Im saying in order for SSG Gogeta to be a possibility BOTH of them have to be SSG at the same time.

How is this possible with the current lineup?
Once you do it once you don't need 5 nikkas anymore. Goku turns back into ssg in the battle of the gods right before he's about to die. So once both vegeta and goku can go ssg gogeta can too

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Once you do it once you don't need 5 nikkas anymore. Goku turns back into ssg in the battle of the gods right before he's about to die. So once both vegeta and goku can go ssg gogeta can too

Really??? If that happened in Battle of the gods i must of overlooked it. So you only the 5 sayians once and then you can go SSG whenever you want like a normal SS transformation??

That doesn't make any damn sense though. Cause in the ending Vegeta clearly says "Next time we need that type of power im going to be SSG" And goku agrees. Why would Goku say that when he can just turn SSG at will now??

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
A lot of things wrong with this: (I'm not even going to touch upon DB vs DBZ because DB was more often than not pure comedy rather than seriousness...Yamcha won a fight by Bulma exposing her breasts, really?)

1) Babidi / Majin Buu wanted neither.
2) You're complaining about every anime in history here. What anime has someone winning ALL the time?
3) Most Battles after Frieza actually did not happen like this at all...
4) Just kidding, you're absolutely correct about that. Sad thing is vs. Kid Buu he didn't need to do this at all. Both Gotenks AND Gohan were stronger than Kid Buu, he could've teleported them to the battle field.
5) Are we going to not mention all the filler in DB? Which in all honesty should not be the fault of the story itself because the manga almost ALWAYS got to the point.
6) It's quite clear Cell even in Super Perfect form was simply no match for a completely un-battle damaged SS2 Gohan
7) I could right a 10 page thesis on why DB had non-realistic martial arts. :stopitslime::mjlol:

There were others you said but I just don't care to fix them :yeshrug:
1. That's one fukking season

2. It's a tires cliche that was used all throughout the series stop deflecting

3. there's on 2 seasons after Frieza :hehc my point still stands

4. Doesn't matter of he needed to or not, he did it.

Gohan, Trunks and Goten were dead after Buu blew up the Earth :dahell: Teleport them how without getting the Dragonballs to wish them back?

5. I don't recall alot of filler in Dragonball you're gonna have to give me examples

6. How was it quite clear when we never seen them fight? :dahell:

Especially with him becoming even stronger than before and he learned instant transmission. The battle would have quite interesting

10. Oh word? But don't sit here and act like martial arts was heavy in DBZ. It was nothing but punch, kick, throw, ki blasts, charge, power up, and repeat. Dragonball had shyt like Drunken Fist and characters influenced by Jacki Chan. Go ahead and write 10 page thesis my point still stands :camby:

:mjlol: @ you jiving in here like you know more about DBZ then everyone in here.