Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Jiren is still stronger though.

Like, by far I think.

:wow:

I was about to post the same thing. Broly couldn't force Goku into Ultra Instinct. Plus Broly losing looked a lot like Kale losing in the tournament. It was more about the uncontrollable rage then it was the person/people being more powerful.

Broly is definitely Jiren-tier though.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:ld: I can't disagree. Always felt like Vegeta was supposed to be different since he had Royal blood. Same reason why he cares for Bulma and his family the way he does.

But he did kill Nappa, one of the last 4 known saiyans in existence, just cause whatever.
Nah Vegetas just a dikkhead. Even after Dodoria told him the truth he was like ":mjlol: I don't give a fukk about them nikkas I'm just mad I didn't know the truth and kept working for y'all"

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
90% of Resurrection F's total gross in a day :wow:

Watching the movie reminded me of how trash RF was as a production. The animation was good but the art style and direction was trash. The fights were so dull.

Resurrection F was all around trash.

Broly was a completely different scale than any other Dragon Ball movie ever. They really put thoughtbabd effort into this movie.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow::wow: Movie was great

Had an actual story too :wow:

Theater was lit, people laughing and shyt

Movie also did the humor really well :ehh:

Freeza’s troll game is immaculate
Oh no Paragus :troll:

Everyone clapped and went crazy When Vegeta the gawd went super Saiyan God

Fights were incredible too. All those lights and shyt :wow:

10-15 more minutes would’ve been real good tho :ehh:

Hopefully the anime comes back

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Movie stands out as the best overall product thus far, IMO. They really succeeded in creating a Broly that has depth & dimensions that NEVER existed with the original. This incarnation has a future & room for growth and development.

Seeing Bardok once again being the most intelligent Saiyan ever shown was a bonus, also seeing Goku's mother was definitely worthwhile. Really shows the emotional flares have a maternal source. Meanwhile, King Vegeta continued to disappoint but within reasonable parameters, he did what any ruler on GoT would have, hell it was relatively lenient. Acting out of pride and fear.

@CubanVoodooBreh Got off the Freiza train at just the right time. :ZestyFlagrant:

Of course, Vegeta was a continuous highlight & showed growth/development. I expect nothing less. :UpperClass:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Movie stands out as the best overall product thus far, IMO. They really succeeded in creating a Broly that has depth & dimensions that NEVER existed with the original. This incarnation has a future & room for growth and development.

Seeing Bardok once again being the most intelligent Saiyan ever shown was a bonus, also seeing Goku's mother was definitely worthwhile. Really shows the emotional flares have a maternal source. Meanwhile, King Vegeta continued to disappoint but within reasonable parameters, he did what any ruler on GoT would have, hell it was relatively lenient. Acting out of pride and fear.

@CubanVoodooBreh Got off the Freiza train at just the right time. :ZestyFlagrant:

Of course, Vegeta was a continuous highlight & showed growth/development. I expect nothing less. :UpperClass:

Yea Im a full time Goku stan now but you gotta admit Frieza a funny mfer he's Joker status to me now

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Broly theories
Is it just me or was Broly in SS form while his hair is black?

Legendary form > Beerus? Jiren > U11 Hakkaishin. Could be possible.

I may have to take back what I said earlier. Broly > Jiren. That may be. Since we saw no SSBKK or Evolution Blue Vegeta and Vegeta went SSG, it seems that the movie is following the manga not the anime. Jiren was able to keep up with UI Goku in the manga. SSJ Broly already easily tanked SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta. SSJ Broly = SSJ Gogeta. LSSJ Broly > SSJ Gogeta. LSSJ Broly < SSB Gogeta. Plus, Gogeta > Goku + Vegeta.

I wonder how that movie looked in 3D. :jbhmm: