Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Going to put this in spoilers

The retcon of the destruction of the Saiyans was ass.

Raditz looked like a little punk everyone in the theatre was laughing

Frieza has become a joke character but he had people cracking up in the theater. Probably had 3 of the top 5 funniest moments in the movie.

Vegeta fans rejoice. Usually he gets washed and then Goku comes in a to save him. It kind of went backwards this time. Vegeta didn't get washed and Goku jumped in and got bodied. When Vegeta went SSG the whole theater went crazy. Probably my favourite moment of the whole movie :wow:

The green alien girl had her ass all up in the camera :mjlol:

Gogeta was rushed as hell but once he got to fighting shyt was hype. The psychedelic shyt trippy.

Broly will probably be back later on. Maybe when Goku and Vegeta catch up to him. He needs some more time to cook as a character though.

Great movie. Once the action starts it's pretty much non stop.[spoiler/]
I found it was pretty fukked up how Vegeta or Raditz didn't initially give a fukk about their entire planet getting destroyed. I guess Vegetas hatred for Freiza comes more from his pride and ego being toyed with as he grew up rather than his thirst for revenge? It was a small thing but it def annoyed me for a few minutes.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I found it was pretty fukked up how Vegeta or Raditz didn't initially give a fukk about their entire planet getting destroyed. I guess Vegetas hatred for Freiza comes more from his pride and ego being toyed with as he grew up rather than his thirst for revenge? It was a small thing but it def annoyed me for a few minutes.

That's always been the Saiyans... They really don't give a damn about each other individually but they are proud to be Saiyans...

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at

I agree, was also hoping for bigger Napa Raditz roles

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's always been the Saiyans... They really don't give a damn about each other individually but they are proud to be Saiyans...
:ld: I can't disagree. Always felt like Vegeta was supposed to be different since he had Royal blood. Same reason why he cares for Bulma and his family the way he does.

But he did kill Nappa, one of the last 4 known saiyans in existence, just cause whatever.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
:ld: I can't disagree. Always felt like Vegeta was supposed to be different since he had Royal blood. Same reason why he cares for Bulma and his family the way he does.

But he did kill Nappa, one of the last 4 known saiyans in existence, just cause whatever.

I think you're right though Vegeta somewhat does take a little more pride now that they're all gone.. But then again, he killed Nappa because he was useless at the moment lol

On a similar note, I really like that Goku told Broly to call him Kakarot at the end..

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Movie was amazing. Favorite moment has to be Frieza being a dirtbag with the "stray energy beam" though. :heh: That was fukking dirty. This whole movie, he was like...

DxEzl9dUYAIdiRj.jpg

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That was one of the best theater experiences I've ever had. :wow:

And the Vegeta vs Broly fight is the top in DB history. shyt was off the charts.

This needs a rewatch ASAP. And wow, the movie actually had a legit story.

shyt was dope man. This was a legit MOVIE. Not some straight to dvd shyt.
I'm good...:francis: Heard it was already released in japan anyways before...:mjlit: we always getting shyt late...:picard:

You bugging. Stop being a fakkit and support this shyt. This movie was dope from beginning to end.