Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
So I wound up seeing it twice today.. don't ask me how..

Weirdly one of the theaters had the credits and Japanese and the other English

Both clapped when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God:wow:

You can tell this wasn't really meant for IMAX as the sound was kinda flat..

This was the best dragon Ball movie easily.. there was an actual story.. I don't mind them changing the Saiyan history a little bit.

I see what the dude from Geekdom was talking about with Sean Schemmel's Goku sounding like Masako's when Goku was getting his ass beat..

They needed about 5 min more maybe to flesh out Paragus relationship with Broly but that's cool..

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So I wound up seeing it twice today.. don't ask me how..

Weirdly one of the theaters had the credits and Japanese and the other English

Both clapped when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God:wow:

You can tell this wasn't really meant for IMAX as the sound was kinda flat..

This was the best dragon Ball movie easily.. there was an actual story.. I don't mind them changing the Saiyan history a little bit.

I see what the dude from Geekdom was talking about with Sean Schemmel's Goku sounding like Masako's when Goku was getting his ass beat..

They needed about 5 min more maybe to flesh out Paragus relationship with Broly but that's cool..
This Minus stuff is so rushed, and I already hate that shyt so much as a story in general...there's no drama to it, mostly a series of set pieces, and the changes undermine a huge part of Dragon Ball's narrative.

Bardock just figuring things out on a hunch is weak. Him getting swerved on by Frieza's men, losing his crew, and being driven to stop him works so much better as a narrative. He went out like a chump here. The way it was pulled off here was sloppy especially since Bardock is all banged up yet we never see what happened.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
This Minus stuff is so rushed, and I already hate that shyt so much as a story in general...there's no drama to it, mostly a series of set pieces, and the changes undermine a huge part of Dragon Ball's narrative.

Bardock just figuring things out on a hunch is weak. Him getting swerved on by Frieza's men, losing his crew, and being driven to stop him works so much better as a narrative. He went out like a chump here. The way it was pulled off here was sloppy especially since Bardock is all banged up yet we never see what happened.
Oh I agree with all this lol

I guess I should say for DB, I don't mind.. this is as good as it gets

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Just came back from seeing it, and that shyt aint touching the original outside of the ending imo

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
My shyt was full of cac nerds blerds fat old cacs mexicans and nikkas in hoodies :gucci:

Most united ive ever seen this society in clapping at every minor reference laughing at the unintentional comedy (the way goku was talking to piccolo like he was finna die lol or when they ran off on frieza and left him with broly :pachaha:, frieza killing paragus .:mjlol: young raditz and vegeta being GOONS
:mjlit:
Had a better overall experienve than Aquaman Ive never been to a movie with that much crowd interaction that wasnt a straight up comedy

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Going to put this in spoilers

The retcon of the destruction of the Saiyans was ass.

Raditz looked like a little punk everyone in the theatre was laughing

Frieza has become a joke character but he had people cracking up in the theater. Probably had 3 of the top 5 funniest moments in the movie.

Vegeta fans rejoice. Usually he gets washed and then Goku comes in a to save him. It kind of went backwards this time. Vegeta didn't get washed and Goku jumped in and got bodied. When Vegeta went SSG the whole theater went crazy. Probably my favourite moment of the whole movie :wow:

The green alien girl had her ass all up in the camera :mjlol:

Gogeta was rushed as hell but once he got to fighting shyt was hype. The psychedelic shyt trippy.

Broly will probably be back later on. Maybe when Goku and Vegeta catch up to him. He needs some more time to cook as a character though.

Great movie. Once the action starts it's pretty much non stop.[spoiler/]

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
How about the fact that it took Goku and Vegeta an hour to get the fusion dance right and form Gogeta? That means Broly literally spent an hour just whooping Frieza’s ass. That might have been the most unintentionally funny part of the money.

That whole scene definitely funny. “Your fusion technique is pathetic, your angles were all off” and showing the 45 and 60 degree angle signs. :russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How about the fact that it took Goku and Vegeta an hour to get the fusion dance right and form Gogeta? That means Broly literally spent an hour just whooping Frieza’s ass. That might have been the most unintentionally funny part of the money.
Naw that showed hiw much freiza improved from the top, exactly why Vegeta was concerned, it appears he may have greatly surpassed Goku n Vegeta, dude just had a twisted sadistic way of exacting revenge this time around