Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Every time I think Gohan couldn't possibly get more :flabbynsick: he takes it to the next level. :snoop:
Finally saw it

The Kang Vegeta:wow:

Vegeta did the right thing though Ginyu could have swapped them any moment he had to go while Goku back there bytching about killing :beli:

Vegeta gave Trunks that James Evans look:russ::russ:

And Lohan:snoop: not wasting any more words just :flabbynsick: for here on out
:dropped:
james-evans.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Look at it like this, didn't ssj2 make ssj obsolete? It's just the next level breh.

But the power levels are confusing if you don't pay attention... You have clowns in here that think Ginyu was SSJ3 level in that body e was using. :mjlol:
Nah definitely not both gotenks and Gohan did damage as super sayians, so Tacoma ginyu is somewhere in between fat buy and cell, if that....

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Have you read the Dragonball Super manga?

Basically there's going to be a 5-on-5 tournament between five fighters of Beerus' choosing and five fighters of Champa's (Beerus' brother) choosing from Universe 6.

The fighters from our universe are going to be Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, and a mystery person that Beerus chose. So at least Piccolo and Buu should get some shine. They thought about including Gohan but decided against it since's he's a scrub and never trains. :sadcam:

27zi7vm.png
The strongest he's ever faced? Whis bout to give nikkas that work :ohlawd:

Also Goku a fool for basically calling his son a fukking nerd :lolbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah definitely not both gotenks and Gohan did damage as super sayians, so Tacoma ginyu is somewhere in between fat buy and cell, if that....

Whatever his name is, he's nowhere near Cell. Gohan has just regressed. Remember Gohan SSJ1 level is way stronger than Picollo's Max. And Gotenks and Ginyu didn't even fight, but Gotenks would've obviously destroyed dude.

I'll say this tho about another Super plot hole.... They made it seem like Gohan has regressed to the point where he can't go higher than ssj.. which is ridiculous because he just fought Beerus in Mystic form, right? Super is too inconsistent.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Whatever his name is, he's nowhere near Cell. Gohan has just regressed. Remember Gohan SSJ1 level is way stronger than Picollo's Max. And Gotenks and Ginyu didn't even fight, but Gotenks would've obviously destroyed dude.

I'll say this tho about another Super plot hole.... They made it seem like Gohan has regressed to the point where he can't go higher than ssj.. which is ridiculous because he just fought Beerus in Mystic form, right? Super is too inconsistent.
that mystic shyt was a while ago though. they had barely found out videl was pregnant, pan born now. fatherhood changed him.

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Have you read the Dragonball Super manga?

Basically there's going to be a 5-on-5 tournament between five fighters of Beerus' choosing and five fighters of Champa's (Beerus' brother) choosing from Universe 6.

The fighters from our universe are going to be Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, and a mystery person that Beerus chose. So at least Piccolo and Buu should get some shine. They thought about including Gohan but decided against it since's he's a scrub and never trains. :sadcam:

27zi7vm.png
The participants.

49bf2a3a35ed4a3cf978da5ea8c5b3b8.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So what did I miss breh? Been out the loop for the past month or so. Last episode I saw Goku finally got to beerus planet and was training with vegeta. Seemed like they were going right into the frieza movie. So am I missing anything right now if I already saw the frieza movie?

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy

Tagoma is probably stronger than cell. He trained with Freeza who can fight with Goku & Vegeta.

Gohan going mystic against Beerus was atleast 9 months ago rn in Super. So he's had plenty of time to get weaker.

Gotenks mightve been able to beat him but the fusion wore off when they got there.

Yall really gotta stop complaining about Gohan, it's obvious the whole idea is to get him to some point to redeem himself. :martin: