conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
nv1G23g.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He was probably at Bojack's level
Movie nikkas don't count, as far as Tagoma strength; this thread made me think on it; he is stronger than Cell but weaker than fat boo. Gohan said he is as strong as me at my strongest well Gohan at his strongest was when he was angry vs Cell; the Elder Kai training was to simply unleash that hidden power:manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tagoma is probably stronger than cell. He trained with Freeza who can fight with Goku & Vegeta.

Gohan going mystic against Beerus was atleast 9 months ago rn in Super. So he's had plenty of time to get weaker.

Gotenks mightve been able to beat him but the fusion wore off when they got there.

Yall really gotta stop complaining about Gohan, it's obvious the whole idea is to get him to some point to redeem himself. :martin:

My dude stfu. You sound like a moron.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Movie nikkas don't count, as far as Tagoma strength; this thread made me think on it; he is stronger than Cell but weaker than fat boo. Gohan said he is as strong as me at my strongest well Gohan at his strongest was when he was angry vs Cell; the Elder Kai training was to simply unleash that hidden power:manny:

He's not stronger than Cell.. Cell would've bodies an SSJ Gohan. You nikkas are fools.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Wait, how is Tagoma>Cell

When you Gohan needed a RAGED ssj2 ( and a ki blast distraction) to beat Perfect cell but made light work of Tagoma as a weak ssj?
He has his super saiyan 2 hair during the fight with Tagoma

And just because you have a higher super saiyan form doesn't really mean anything regardless. Vegeta surpassed Goku when he went at Beerus in SSJ2 even though Goku went at him in 3.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He's not stronger than Cell.. Cell would've bodies an SSJ Gohan. You nikkas are fools.
Im not sure if Gohan didn't go level 2, that was the rhetoric in the movie but the series has switched things up. If a normal SS was able to body Tagoma; Piccolo would have put serious work on him as he went blow for blow with the android 17, and this nikka styled on my nikkka piccolo something fierce:wow:.

Tagoma was no slouch; now we have to wonder if Ginyu unlocked his full potential in the short time he had that body, really wish they let Tagoma cook some more, and not be involved in that Ginyu fukkery:francis:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
man, who fukking cares about power levels and shyt, just watch and enjoy damn. yall making the show complicated unnecessarily for yourselves
Power levels aint make since since the Z fighters mopped the floor with the Ginyu force on king kai planet.............................

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ok but still even if Gohan was ssj2(I don't agree, here wasn't any lightening) still doesn't mean tagoma>cell.
Gohan is weak as hell now. His current "ssj2" isn't the same as it was back then.

Just like vegeta called Gohan out in the buu saga. Yea he was ssj2 but it still wasn't his prime.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Power levels aint make since since the Z fighters mopped the floor with the Ginyu force on king kai planet.............................
:laugh: gohan krillin and vegeta lasting that long with frieza, when his power level went over a million.