Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Ok but still even if Gohan was ssj2(I don't agree, here wasn't any lightening) still doesn't mean tagoma>cell.
Gohan is weak as hell now. His current "ssj2" isn't the same as it was back then.

Just like vegeta called Gohan out in the buu saga. Yea he was ssj2 but it still wasn't his prime.
They've forgotten to animate lightning before

He had the one bang hanging over his face like he does when he goes SSJ2

But who really knows :yeshrug:

There's really no real power distinction with the forms anymore anyway

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
that bear and the kid saiyan look sinister as fukk i could see them putting in work along with the purple guy, bet money there are more than a few transformations involved here... the other frieza type dude is probably a nikka who DID train and is probably on insane power levels... piccolo needs a power up asap cuz as it is he's the weak link out of everybody

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The participants.

49bf2a3a35ed4a3cf978da5ea8c5b3b8.jpg

Looks like an Alternate Universe Saiyan and an Alterniate Universe Freeza Relative. The other characters look ripped out of the original Dragon Ball series. This whole series is basically one big Nostlagia trip to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Franchise. Here's a fully body Manga shot of the new guys:

CWSOrAbU4AAKS_d.jpg

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Low key this do remind me of the old days:blessed:

Arguing with the other kids on the playground
Like: I'm pretty sure Tagoma stronger than perfect cell but below buu:ehh:

"How you figure that breh?:dwillhuh:"
"He trained with frieza for 4 months:smugbiden:"
:mindblown::francis::camby:
"My uncle got me the Japanese release,it's 6 months ahead of Americas:umad:
Wait til Broly shows up in the universe 6 arc:youngsabo:"
:russ:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tagoma is obviously stronger than Cell :dead:

He has his super saiyan 2 hair during the fight with Tagoma

And just because you have a higher super saiyan form doesn't really mean anything regardless. Vegeta surpassed Goku when he went at Beerus in SSJ2 even though Goku went at him in 3.

Im not sure if Gohan didn't go level 2, that was the rhetoric in the movie but the series has switched things up. If a normal SS was able to body Tagoma; Piccolo would have put serious work on him as he went blow for blow with the android 17, and this nikka styled on my nikkka piccolo something fierce:wow:.

Tagoma was no slouch; now we have to wonder if Ginyu unlocked his full potential in the short time he had that body, really wish they let Tagoma cook some more, and not be involved in that Ginyu fukkery:francis:

You guys are fukking clowns..

1.All super saiyan levels aren't the same. So what if Picollo can match 17, you fool. Do you know how much weaker 17/18 is compared to the Goku and Gohan that emerged from the time chamber??:mindblown:
nikkas really gonna sit here and act like all super saiyan power levels are the same?:what:

2.Gohan was not Super Saiyan 2 vs Tagoma.. He said himself that he said he thinks he can still turn SSJ when Roshi asked him has he been training. Also there was no lightning during the initial transformation... Miss me with the spikey hair shyt. :mjlol:

3. Tagoma's power level was probably around Semi-perfect Cell.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
You guys are fukking clowns..

1.All super saiyan levels aren't the same. So what if Picollo can match 17, you fool. Do you know how much weaker 17/18 is compared to the Goku and Gohan that emerged from the time chamber??:mindblown:
nikkas really gonna sit here and act like all super saiyan power levels are the same?:what:

2.Gohan was not Super Saiyan 2 vs Tagoma.. He said himself that he said he thinks he can still turn SSJ when Roshi asked him has he been training. Also there was no lightning during the initial transformation... Miss me with the spikey hair shyt. :mjlol:

3. Tagoma's power level was probably around Semi-perfect Cell.
They've missed the lightning before lmao. All that's consistent with how we've seen Gohan in SSJ2 before is there in Super. Aka the one bang.

Besides like I said there's no real distinction in the forms anymore so it really doesn't matter. What form he was in in cell saga is irrelevant to what he's using now.

Also I'm not sure why you bringing up 17 at all. I guess Piccolo is probably still at the same level he was in Cell saga but again that's pretty irrelevant outside of letting you know that Tagoma is stronger than that Piccolo.

But still you don't think him being able to handle both Piccolo & Gohan at the same time shows he's stronger than Cell?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They've missed the lightning before lmao. All that's consistent with how we've seen Gohan in SSJ2 before is there in Super. Aka the one bang.

Besides like I said there's no real distinction in the forms anymore so it really doesn't matter. What form he was in in cell saga is irrelevant to what he's using now.

Also I'm not sure why you bringing up 17 at all. I guess Piccolo is probably still at the same level he was in Cell saga but again that's pretty irrelevant outside of letting you know that Tagoma is stronger than that Piccolo.

But still you don't think him being able to handle both Piccolo & Gohan at the same time shows he's stronger than Cell?

He wasn't able to handle Gohan. Wtf... When Gohan went ssj1, Tagoma couldn't keep up. My dude wtf are u watching.