Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gohan...:wow:

They could have had Freeza fight SSJ Gohan in a competitive bout before Freeza inevitably put Gohan out of commission. At least they're not just simply copying the movie and changed things up a little, from having Freeza spare one of his minions to that same minion becoming as powerful as a SSJ3 and THAN having Ginyu of all people make an appearance.:gladbron:

Still would have proffered if 18 and Fat Buu were there mostly because I would have liked to see Freeza fukk them up as well as Gotenks. But what's really important is that Freeza in just his first form is stronger than every other DBZ villian in the series.:blessed:

Uhm.. fukk no! Dude was probably between semi-perfect cell and perfect cell in terms of strength since he was able to fukk Piccolo up but struggle against a mere SSJ Gohan.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So Vegeta has now directly killed every single member of the Ginyu force :ohhh:
Killed Zarbon. Killed Dodoria. He's killed everyone in Frieza's battalion except Frieza.

tumblr_nzb916XAiT1r72ht7o1_540.gif

Mob H

All Star
Daps
The fact that Piccolo is actually dead kinda pisses me off. After surviving Frieza putting a hole in him before, Cell breaking his neck and blowing off his whole left side, and Goten and Trunks breaking him while he was a statue, that shot shoulda been light work.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot think of a single character in any series (live action, anime, anything) who went from being such a badass to such a fukking scrub more than Gohan.

It's not like y’all couldn't see it coming, even in the buu saga Gohan was meh. Proper character development. Now they can run with Pan being a fighter trained by her dad and have it make sense.

Vegeta getting that push though... :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I cannot think of a single character in any series (live action, anime, anything) who went from being such a badass to such a fukking scrub more than Gohan.

I remember back in the day everybody used to think Gohan would be a BEAST when he grew up. :mjcry:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, watching the episode today made me realize how much I love DBZ. I'm sorry, but ain't nothing fukking with it. Even though I've seen the resurrection of f movie, I'm still hype about these upcoming episodes. :wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man, watching the episode today made me realize how much I love DBZ. I'm sorry, but ain't nothing fukking with it. Even though I've seen the resurrection of f movie, I'm still hype about these upcoming episodes. :wow:
Z just a gritty show, so far super has DB feel more story focused let's see how the fight episodes turn out