Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Z just a gritty show, so far super has DB feel more story focused let's see how the fight episodes turn out
Lol, well I was talking about super. It has more of a dbz feel as right now.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Why is the animation dope one episode, then shytty the next?:why:

After seeing Gohan I'm pretty convinced this is all to eventually give him some shine later on in the series.

But in all honesty these power levels are confusing the shyt out of me. Like has the God form completely made all SSJ forms useless? Where do we go after the God Freeze saga? You know there's gunna be more villians even stronger than Freeza eventually. How can the Z Fighters achieve a level of strength beyond this God form?

I really wish SOME of the non-saiyans get some shine later on in the series too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

After seeing Gohan I'm pretty convinced this is all to eventually give him some shine later on in the series.

But in all honesty these power levels are confusing the shyt out of me. Like has the God form completely made all SSJ forms useless? Where do we go after the God Freeze saga? You know there's gunna be more villians even stronger than Freeza eventually. How can the Z Fighters achieve a level of strength beyond this God form?

I really wish SOME of the non-saiyans get some shine later on in the series too.

Have you read the Dragonball Super manga?

Basically there's going to be a 5-on-5 tournament between five fighters of Beerus' choosing and five fighters of Champa's (Beerus' brother) choosing from Universe 6.

The fighters from our universe are going to be Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, and a mystery person that Beerus chose. So at least Piccolo and Buu should get some shine. They thought about including Gohan but decided against it since's he's a scrub and never trains. :sadcam:

27zi7vm.png

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Look at it like this, didn't ssj2 make ssj obsolete? It's just the next level breh.

But the power levels are confusing if you don't pay attention... You have clowns in here that think Ginyu was SSJ3 level in that body e was using. :mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Look at it like this, didn't ssj2 make ssj obsolete? It's just the next level breh.

But the power levels are confusing if you don't pay attention... You have clowns in here that think Ginyu was SSJ3 level in that body e was using. :mjlol:
How would they know his actual strength when he was never tested by anyone until Vegeta killed him? Gohan's :flabbynsick: ass couldn't even hold SSJ long enough so who's to say SSJ Gohan (If he actually trained) wouldn't have been strong enough to defeat him?
Have you read the Dragonball Super manga?

Basically there's going to be a 5-on-5 tournament between five fighters of Beerus' choosing and five fighters of Champa's (Beerus' brother) choosing from Universe 6.

The fighters from our universe are going to be Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, and a mystery person that Beerus chose. So at least Piccolo and Buu should get some shine. They thought about including Gohan but decided against it since's he's a scrub and never trains. :sadcam:

27zi7vm.png
I haven't, but I actually enjoy being surprised by each episode because I haven't watch the Resurrection F movie or read the Manga.
I didn't check out your spoiler for the same reason but I'll ask you this.
Do I just need to hold on and keep watching?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I haven't, but I actually enjoy being surprised by each episode because I haven't watch the Resurrection F movie or read the Manga.

I can't really answer that because it hasn't gotten that far, I was only commenting on what seems likely to happen based on what the next arc is about. All I can say is it's not looking good for Gohan fans.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How would they know his actual strength when he was never tested by anyone until Vegeta killed him? Gohan's :flabbynsick: ass couldn't even hold SSJ long enough so who's to say SSJ Gohan (If he actually trained) wouldn't have been strong enough to defeat him?

Because he was able to easily handle Piccolo who is stronger than SSJ but weaker than Semi-Perfect Cell. But he struggled against a SSJ Gohan. Even without training, Gohans SSJ level is far above Piccolo. That's a good indication of how strong Togoma's body/power level was right there. Again, you have to pay attention.