Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
No, it fukking did not. GT is an abomination. Dudes need to stop citing it.
What?

Have you watch super?

Ssj blue hair.
Ssj red hair.
Ssj white hair.
female broly.
Now they reintroducing Broly to make him canon in the super storyline.
Vegeta with an younger brother now.
Bulma with an younger/older sister now.
Order 66 on the saiyan was not freeza doing but the god of destruction.
Android 17 on the same level as goku.
Ssj 3 is obsolete now.
Vegeta whole character development in the Buu saga don't mean shyt.
Storylines dont even make sense or move the story anymore
Etc ....

:russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's what I mean by missed opportunity. They sprinted through what could have been very interesting main antagonists. We didn't need a Jiren caliber enemy yet. GoD Toppo could've easily fit the bill. It's pretty clear they never considered the long game when making these sagas. Instead we get jumbled bullshyt with fugazi continuity.

Could of made jiren endgame or do the holy war with some gods and Angel's against each other with grand priests as final villain

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What?

Have you watch super?

Ssj blue hair.
Ssj red hair.
Ssj white hair.
female broly.
Now they reintroducing Broly to make him canon in the super storyline.
Vegeta with an younger brother now.
Bulma with an younger/older sister now.
Order 66 on the saiyan was not freeza doing but the god of destruction.
Android 17 on the same level as goku.
Ssj 3 is obsolete now.
Vegeta whole character development in the Buu saga don't mean shyt.
Storylines dont even make sense or move the story anymore
Etc ....

:russ:
And it still makes more sense than GT. GT is hot trash.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's what I mean by missed opportunity. They sprinted through what could have been very interesting main antagonists. We didn't need a Jiren caliber enemy yet. GoD Toppo could've easily fit the bill. It's pretty clear they never considered the long game when making these sagas. Instead we get jumbled bullshyt with fugazi continuity.
DB is whatever to me now. I watch it but I don't live or die by it. Toriyama poured his heart out in the og DB and started winging it after the Namek saga. Should of ended it there. What I really want is an end to HxH so I can continue watching the anime. :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
DB is whatever to me now. I watch it but I don't live or die by it. Toriyama poured his heart out in the og DB and started winging it after the Namek saga. Should of ended it there. What I really want is an end to HxH so I can continue watching the anime. :mjcry:

Ain't happening he returns I think dec and writes for 3 months than goes on long break hiatus x hiatus :mjcry:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Could of made jiren endgame or do the holy war with some gods and Angel's against each other with grand priests as final villain

What's sad is there's still so much potential for a deep, rich story in the upcoming Broly movie, but I have little faith they follow through. :mjcry:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I have to look back on that

Her first appearance was in - Jaco the Galactic Patrolman chapter 11, page 28

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (Japanese: 銀河パトロール ジャコ Hepburn: Ginga Patorōru Jako) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama. It was serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from July to October 2013, with the eleven chapters collected into a single volume by Shueisha. It follows Jaco, a Galactic Patrolman or policeman of the universe, that has come to Earth to protect it from an evil alien attack.

The eleventh chapter reveals that the story is set before the events of Toriyama's Dragon Ball and features some of its characters. Since the series' conclusion, Jaco has become a recurring character in various Dragon Ball media.

The manga was released in July 2013 which was right after Battle of the Gods (March 2013). In short, it's canon. But I got the manga mixed up with the timeline.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
GODhan stans WON
manga kale ALONE is like 20x as strong as anime kefla as a FUSION. Kale was soloing universes. She ONE SHOT anizara!!!
was nothing for our GOAThan though:smugdraper:Told Goku IDGAF that its 2 on 1 I got it handled. go deal with that punk jiren :smugbiden: